Satan is tormenting me

Satan is tormenting me.
I'm being tortured.
Make it stop
Somebody help me

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Im an ugly anorexic jewish incel being tortured mentally by Satan. I could write a book.

This has hurt so badly
What type of monster would do this to somebody
Oh my God
I don't want to be alive
Please don't make me live
LET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING PLACE
WHAT THE FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT
WHAT THE FUCKKKKK

Sick em boys.
Drive em out.
Git gone now or the Divine Hammer and Light of the Lord will fall upon yee. Evil spirit.

Attached: 1652456349928.png (640x493, 104.45K)

It honestly would not be that bad if it wasn't for Satan. It would not be that bad. He is so fucking annoying and I can't stop him. He is controlling my third eye to show me videos and pictures and shit. I can not stop him. He does not stop talking and doing things. He doesn't fucking stop. Jumping looks so scary though, and I can't even buy a gun in this cucked society. WHY DO THEY WANT ME IN SO MUCH PAIN??? WHAT THE FUCKK

If this doesn't work. See a real Pastor, Rabbi, Monk, or psychiatrist. Lithium might help.

Satan, leave these anons in peace and come over to me. I have things that belong to you.

I'm scared to try lithium, but I definitely should. I keep hoping he just randomly stops talking to me. It hurts so bad. His words hurt so bad.

I use to talk shit like that too, and look what happened. He probably wrote that post for you, he was writing mine back then too.

He makes me stay incel to generate me more suffering. When I think about talking to a woman or even looking at her he immediately starts telling me it won't work, shows my mind pictures of how hot/rich her bf is, etc.
HE WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP
SOMEBODY FUCKING KILL ME
I DONT WANT TO HEAR HIM TALK TO ME
HES SO FUCKING ANNOYING

Please make him stop please make him stop please make him stop please make him stop please make him stop please make him stop please make him stop please make him stop please make him stop please make him stop

Well, I'm happy to help. I am comfortable dealing with Satan. I am your suffering servant now.

Satan, leave them all, and come too me.

Image if I just whispered to you "Jesus is coming" like 10 times a day. Is that something you would want to hear? He's a fucking psychopathic evil monster.

I was literally fucked since birth
I've been tortured since birth
I've lived a life unlike anybody I've ever met

Like I don't think you understand, he actually does not stop. It is a constant stream of him commenting on every action I make or thought I have. It's like he is sitting right in front of me. I actually see his face and facial expressions. It is constant and it does not stop.

There are literally no breaks. There is no peace. It is a constant nightmare.

I'm so fuckin weird looking too. Fuck, this sucks. I actually have to actually live through this. I have to be completely alone and isolated and Satan has been my only company.

So far we have three posters in this thread, so I assume you are the one being possessed. Is that right? I cannot control Satan's will. I can only bribe him with my living soul. If you want to cast him out, you might ask him to leave you and possess me instead. Satan knows me already, and he might accept the exchange.

Turn to Jesus, and unironically look into Schizophrenia treatments. The devil uses mental illness to torment humans.

For all the anons in this thread, there's a very simple soliton - sell your souls. Look up Orobas in the Lemegaton, he'll hook you right the fuck up. Now my life is a dream compared to what it was without his help.

>satanist larp
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: "Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God. 'He will wipe away every tear from their eyes,' and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away." And the One seated on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new."

This thread is bait. Saged.

Attached: 1654939584339.png (1000x881, 247.82K)

Stop browsing this satanic board for starters... What do you think is going to happen when you browse a board that requires everyone to be anonymous and talk out of their ass for lulz 24/7? Sure, you might get lulz, but you also fill your mind with filth. This place is not realistic, it's a joke. Recite your blessings out loud repeatedly, tell the devil out loud that you don't believe what he's saying.

Get off of Any Forums and get off of the internet. Now go.

It is not incoherent babbling, it is refined commentary and actions designed with intent to cause pain. He pretends to be my friend sometimes, too. He pretends to be Jesus. He pretends to be God.

Isn't it funny, there is actually some spirit thing here reading my mind and speaking to me through my mind as well as through other people. Like many, many people have legit read my mind in person, and then he would often also comment on it in my mind. Probably 50+ people, he's everywhere. The people on the bus, the people in mcdonalds, the people at the park. He's everywhere man. And he's making me type this too, while he humiliates me and tells me how bad I look.

Lol what the fuck, hey? I have to watch this happen and feel this. All I can really ask is why, but he won't tell me.