Just say "I'm a Scorpio" theory

you don't even have to be one. EVERYONE here is a volcel cuz of that.

Nothing in astrology is searched on YT and Google more than "scorpio guy / scorpio man"

Attached: 12412343432.jpg (1280x720, 639.24K)

idc. Im a taurus and Im proud of it. Fuck geminis btw. the jews of zodiac signs

>scorpio
Do women not even understand their own pseudoscience? Scorpio is a feminine sign.

Libra, Gemini, Aquarius, Aries, Leo, Sagittarius are masculine with Aries being the most masculine. Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn are feminine with Pisces being the most feminine.

BS. im a scorpio and turbo virgin

im a scorpio and im handsome. Lets go

why do women believe this nonsense? your star sign predicts your entire life faggotry

Leo 6'1" with that twink lean-skinny-muscle body type.
Someone tell me how to use my starsign.

What are scorpio traits even supposed to be ? Probably some bullshit about the animal I guess, which I would be the polar opposite of.

I'm a cancer. If I told these women this they'd call me a girl probably.

You're actually retarded. Whatever month you're born in is whatever star sign you have. That's literally astrology 101.

Basically dark triad stuff. Ambitious, jealousy, secretive, brave, etc.

I am Scorpio man though

I don't like Scorpios of either sex. They're mostly intelligent, resourceful, strong, etc., but they're always full of personal shit, burdens, personality disorders, they're just very negative people and call it ,,powerful"
>Strong energy
You literally just spread your negativity and call it ,,energy"
By the way, Scorpios are the sign that stinks the most, I'm not even kidding

>unironically believing in astrology
Are you a complete retard or what?

yes, the male equivalent is MBTI which is just as bogus as horoscopes

I have been an astrologer for more than 10 years, continue to disbelieve because you have that right

Zog uses zodiac calendars to help further the outcome of their bullshit activities. I'm not surprised how much of a normalnigger you are to not know this.

>nigs and pretend "witches"
i'm good

So polar opposite indeed, except for secretive maybe.

Can you tell me about Leo and Capricorn, user? I would like to hear about it from you.

MBTI is just grouping personality traits
also MBTI is a woman thing, too. I know girls who are fucking insane about personality types.
also yes tell me how to manipulate women

Actually, you are. I never said signs don't correlate to birth month, they do. That doesn't change that certain signs are masculine or feminine, associated with a planet, and associated with an element of nature. You can be a male born with a feminine sign due to your birth month.

you can't divide all people in 16 groups. even the scales for that shitty tests give results in terms of percentage. statistically speaking results you get by doing that test are insignificant. you're better off determining whether you're sanguine, choleric, phlegmatic or melancholic and using that as a sort of heuristic to make decisions. anyway, i don't think doing these sorts of things will give you the answer you're looking for but on the other hand just sitting around and doing nothing won't help either.

Tell me about venus in scorpio.
I am one, and I've also heard thats a chad trait

Cringe
Based
Cringer

Use it to go on Grindr and get TOPPED

Following woman's belief of this garbage, Aries and Leo are chads because of their traits.

FUCK
NO
YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
unironically homosexuals disgust me and I am amazed that any male could reject the beauty of a woman

Attached: 1619126109099.jpg (1024x681, 95.48K)