Let me be

Just stop please.

When will it all end? Academia, Hollywood, Mainstream Media, CNN, all support the gays and troons.

Let me game in peace.

Attached: F0BA1085-D72E-4BF6-B14C-95D473D78A96.jpg (2016x1512, 743.3K)

how does their support prevent you from gaming in "peace"?

Makes it harder to repress

>support
Hahahahahahahahaha delusional, Obama was against faggots when he was running first, what changed? Did he have a change of heart? We live in late stage capitalism, everything is driven by profit.

you will not be able to even shit in peace, they will be your future and what kids will aspire to be

I game as an escape from reality. Unless this is some faggot trap hentai game why do I need to be reminded that Jonsey and Ramirez munch carpet and blow sausages?

JUST BUY THE PRODUCT, HOMOSEXUAL. STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.

The problem with homosexuals is that they demand to be part of fucking everything for no fucking reason, flaunt their literal dick sucking as a personality (It isn't) and gobble up literally anything that is even mockingly positive.

Attached: +_2e8a86b454aea59b53e1a7a960e3c26f.jpg (1242x930, 259.09K)

you're correct, i was being lazy with my wording. it's fake "support" that's just cashing in on trends and supporting their image.

why do you blame the gays for the hollow corporate pandering? they mostly see it for what it is and are generally not fans of it, except as a broader cultural indicator that they are not as hated as they were 20 years ago.

They gave you a free emote that lasts infinitely, think spongebob "imagination"
a free weapon wrap
4 free sprays
and you still chose to be a faggot
kill yourself and get boxed fucking faggot

Attached: thebugsnax.jpg (678x381, 54.71K)

Subway surfers did it too and it won't let me play unless I update it. I'm not putting any gay apps on my phone. I literally pay my little cousin $6 to go play it on his iPad so u don't have to install globohomo propaganda on my phone

Attached: images - 2022-06-17T133711.513.jpg (225x225, 17.61K)

I'd say it's about a 60-40 split or so. A large number of gays are the politically obnoxious type who want to have as many hookups as possible, and seek attention. The other portion of gays want to lynch them, hate their "culture" and pride, and hate all the tokenism/pandering. Since they view it as stereotyping and actively harmful to general acceptance.

haha my mans cant play fortnite without worryign about dick

>i just want to sit on my propaganda machine in peace.
That's a real catch 22 you're in there, buddy.

>academia
you didnt go to college

>hollywood
you only watch marvel movies

>mainstream media
you dont watch television

>cnn
you dont watch cable news

why do you care? i think i see who the real faggot is here

kys all of you

i kind of see what you're getting at here, but i don't think it's that black and white. the vast majority of gays (and LGBTQ+ in general) just want to be able to exist in peace. they don't necessarily want to be the center of attention, but they don't want to have to hide from the world either. just the ability to be visible, like straight people are, without fear of being maligned.
a lot of this "political obnoxiousness" you're referring to is a direct rebuttal to homophobia, to people telling them that they have to keep their gayness hidden or that they shouldn't exist at all. were that bigotry to go away, they'd shut up fast because they just want to live their lives, they're not looking for a fight. but if the "obnoxious" gays were to shut up first, traditionalist authoritarians would quickly do everything in their power to marginalize and erase them.

Shut the fuck up you faggot.
Stay the fuck out of my face and away from my kids

is there any specific part of my post that you believe to be factually wrong, or do you just hate gay people?

It's a fucking sickness and I don't want it in my face. No one does. Trust me faggot people would kill you all if they were allowed.

Yes goy, play the consumer game

cant be openly homophobic