Get a guys discord from here

>get a guys discord from here
>he wants nudes, and also prove im bio or whatever, so I oblige by sharing two shots as long as he gives me a nude of his own
>didnt want to lose my chance with him, so i compliment his penis being the perfect size and tell him that I really love his butt and want to caress it so bad as I suck his dick
>he responds to me by saying he would rather fuck a tranny than be seen with a skinny gremlin like me, and then blocks me

if you see this Jason, I think you got an ugly crooked penis. and if you ever share my nudes, I wont hesitate sharing yours.

Attached: E16A6D65-CD2F-440F-A4B3-9DC8C9959E76.jpg (720x720, 105.29K)

Yeah, just send nudes to some random fucktard you met off Any Forums. Great decision.

>not liking all body types
Jason sounds like a fag.

chill, it's called natural selection. it's fine

>She doesn't know how to seduce men
>Compliments his penis and nothing else.
>Makes him feel like a piece of meat
>Doesn't even try to look like she could financially support her potential male
Gee, wonder what went wrong here

It's a mix of confusion and sadness that people STILL do this shit. Assuming this isn't just random bait, anyway.

I need a skinny gremlin wanna add me instead

imagine not sharing nudes

Why would you send nudes before a clothed pic?

>if you ever share my nudes, I wont hesitate sharing yours.
LMAOOOOOO
>she thinks sharing a guys dick pics has anywhere hear the same impact as sharing a girls nudes
femanon you realise no one gives a fuck about some random faggot's dick right? but real fembot pussy is regarded by some very highly.
when he makes a thread with your pussy in it, and you reply with his dick, you'll get maybe 5 (You)s in his 200+ reply thread.
i, for one, am hoping he drops them. jason, if you're reading this, you know what to do.

man this topic fucking hurts
reminds me some gay dude has a picture of my cock and he never showed me his butthole, mega-lame

lol i hope your nudes have your face in it. good luck finding and keeping a job or friends, moron

>Only compliments his ass and cock
If a man did this to a woman she would block him instantly. Why did you expect anything different? If your only interest was getting to fuck him why would he stay around?
Men don't owe you sex.

you are a whore
you should kys

we both did clothed pics beforehand, didnt think it was worth mentioning
I wore my fursuit head. Not the one I typically wear, but this other one I never shown to anyone since I always keep it under my bed in a box and only the person who made it knows about it, so I believe im safe.
he literally wanted to hook up for sex
my only sexual experience was being molested by a bully in an all girl high school, but ok, being somewhat horny somehow makes me a whore lmao

>I wore my fursuit head.

Attached: twitchfrogfun.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

>being molested by a bully in an all girl high school
details/story?

>I wore my furrsuit head

Attached: C25BABBD-3B8B-4639-B9B5-94C4B8680263.jpg (600x547, 34.67K)

I'd rather not get nudes at all, but we can erp or some shit if we can connect somewhat.
What vidya do you blow your time on?

>l wore my fursuit head

>my only sexual experience was being molested by a bully in an all girl high school, but ok
i thought it was sending your naked pictures on the internet

>he literally wanted to hook up for sex
Alright, still doesn't owe you sex. He can change his mind at any time. You think he has to fuck you just because he thought about it before?
Just because you have no game doesn't mean it's his fault.
Men don't owe you sex.

I'll level with you here; Trying to hook up from Any Forums is a bad idea. Trying to hook up from r9k is a worse idea. You went to the biggest public cesspit on the internet, then went to the most insane & grimiest hole. Just go to a fucking furry convention or something to get KNOTTED or whatever in a hotel room. This place ranges the full gambit from literal psychopath to opportunistic leech.

Being asked for nudes is a fucking humongous red flag, why girls are so retarded

Quintessentially an
>>didnt want to lose my chance with him
Why the fuck are you so desperate?

>I wore my fursuit head
You deserve a lot worse. I would have sent those nudes to your friends, families and employer.

Men are becoming less interested in dating, fucking randos and taking up the female equivalent of the autistic clingy male.
Femcels are becoming real. If they have no game, they get nothing. The fact she had to do this on Any Forums of all places should reflect the IRL situation.

no, please dont ask again
you know what i mean. I rped all the time but all it did was make me crush on strangers on the other side of the planet, and involve me in dramas.
i cant, sorry, but thank you. I love animal crossing and pokemon, used to play cod to death when blops 1 and 2 were popular, i also play skyrim and sims 4 and tf2 on pc.
I literally never touched a penis in my life, except that one time I did so with my 2nd boyfriend through his clothes and he swatted my hands away because he was afraid god would see us or something

I want her answer, not your bitter virgin arm chain psychology cope bullshit.