Im 18 and my hairline is starting to look incredibly similar to this...

Im 18 and my hairline is starting to look incredibly similar to this. What are some affordable things I can do to not go bald at 20? Affordable being less than $80 a month.

If the results are too shit I might just have to save up for a wig or a hair transplant, or maybe accept my inner johnny sins. Also lets a general hair thread going.

Attached: ezgif-2-acb681d68b.png (640x852, 458.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yehk_h_Uj6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finasteride prescription
Minoxidil on scalp if you can afford
Nizoral shampoo to reduce inflammation

Thats it. everything else is snake oil. You dont need to do anymore research about all the bullshit everyone talks about with beta sisterol, saw palmetto. Trust me, I was in that situation when I was 20. I spent 6 months on all those herbal pill shit like saw palmetto nad it did fuck all. Took 1 pill of finasteride and my scalp stopped itching and my hair stopped falling out.

Finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral. The big 3

You can get generic finasteride for about 10 bucks a month with a prescription, generic minoxodil for about 5 bucks a month, and you can buy a microneedling device for like 15 bucks.

These three methods combined are the pinnacle of hair regrowth/loss prevention for androgenic alopecia. You can spend more for more experimental/aggressive measures like topical androgen blockers, but their efficacy isn't well established, and their safety definitely isn't established at all.

The vast majority of the time, using the three methods above, you'll be able to keep most of your hair for life, and side effects are extremely rare. I would get started as soon as you can, it's much easier to keep hair than restore it.

A hair transplant is the final measure, but I wouldn't just let your hair go and hope a transplant will save you. They're ridiculously expensive for decent quality, won't always turn out great, and always have drawbacks.

Don't believe anyone that tells you "It's just hair brah, just age gracefully" or "Jason Statham looks hot, just shave it"

You'll regret it once it's gone no matter what, and literally every bald guy in the universe would have preferred not going bald if they had the option, including celebrities that make millions of dollars.

>affordable
Nylon rope

lol yeah, you can cut your throat with it no problem

What about dutasteride?
Is what my doctor prescribed me.

my hairline was like that when I was 16, now it's worse

Has it changed over the years or did it just grow as a widows peak?

changed very slowly into a widows peak, didnt notice it because i always kept my hair long

what do I tell my doctor to get a prescription for finasteride? last time i went and complained about my hair they gave me a folder that basically just said "COPE"

Use an online pharmacy, im in the uk and after filling out a questionnaire i got 180 pills for 58 pounds

Are you in the US? There are tons of online options to get prescriptions like HeyDoctor and Keeps.

originally stop being a faggot

Attached: CSwTLGkXAAAcOUb.jpg (1115x995, 96.15K)

im in the EU but i can probably get on my hands on it if i do some digging, ill try to get both finasteride and minoxodil this month, thanks user

take the pills user theyre good for you

Attached: duchess nukem.jpg (658x513, 121K)

There's nothing you can do. If there was, there would literally be no bald men.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yehk_h_Uj6k
here's a video on this topic

while some things in that video seem truthful, it's still shrouded in skeptasism.
Just use the clinically proven drugs.

> last time i went and complained about my hair they gave me a folder that basically just said "COPE"
lmfao based

Get a dermaroller

Just use rosemary oil. Finasteride and all that other shit will SHRINK YOUR BALLS AND COCK!

Dutasteride is basically a stronger version of finasteride. It works better than finasteride but also has worse potential side effects.