We all know that boys born from WMAF relationships have a high chance to end up as incels...

We all know that boys born from WMAF relationships have a high chance to end up as incels. But what about boys from WMLF relationships? (I am talking to a qt. Mexican girl from work)

Attached: 8601B540-7737-46C6-BAE7-989B85482957.jpg (1372x2048, 306.43K)

is Violet Lebanese? And as far as spics go, they are a very overrated ethnicity.

>WMAF creates incel boys
I think you mean
>AMWF
They tend to create the weirdest looking creatures.

They tend to end up as faggots desu

Attached: ENQGL-7UYAA665y.jpg (750x386, 38.11K)

My friend from college was the product of WMAF. 6'3" gigachad that slayed.

His dad is Mexican. Not his mom.

I am the product of a WMLF relationship and Im posting here lmao

average american

They will just be light-skinned spics, not rare.

Attached: 1646240982208.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

Also this, people have a clear bias towards wmaf hapas for some reason.
r/hapas is such a stupid and tiny community that shouldn't be taking seriously.

Attached: 1647274504762.png (496x379, 239.4K)

>lebanese
>spic

nah bro

Attached: asda.jpg (791x791, 42.92K)

this is an unhinged thread. if you want your kid to not turn out an incel, raise him right. start him young with socializing and friends, don't be an abusive shithead, give him freedom when he gets older, sign him up for sports or clubs or whatever he's interested in. his race is meaningless in the face of being raised by a decent human being.

Race mixing is detrimental with all races, you kid will always be an outsider.

>his race is meaningless in the face of being raised by a decent human being.
holy cope

Attached: 1650093645226.jpg (758x878, 88.9K)

copium. AMWW is rare to begin with, and you just blame Azn men because its your COPIUM for anything you may be responsible for. tons of non whites talk mad shit about azns and Whites

sack up, beta

she's turkish/mex/cali-mutt, you can kind of tell with that busted up face

>his race is meaningless
wrong
correct

always count on your child being ugly and you won't have problems. an ugly 100% race is better than an ugly mutt. when you are ugly and don't belong to any group, no one wants you unless you are also rich

>Desperate CCP boy stuck in Cocktopia with no females because his parents generation killed them all
I've seen AMWF babies. They always look like absolute Goblins. WMAF babies tend to have acne. Look normal overall though.

copium. I'm Korean, keep huffing COPIUM

why does that one retard always blame azn guys even in a thread not even about azn guys? pure copium. you are too weak to meet your naysayers head on and you blame azn guys who dont care about WMAW. get a clue

amwf tend to look fine since the asian dude has to be gigachad to actually get a white girl

>for some reason
It isn't complicated, they're just asian incels who want white women and hate seeing asian women with white men. Technically WMAF and WFAM are very similar, but to asian incels they are polar opposites.

>Korea
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Literally the cuckold capital of the world.
A True Matriarchy. Holy Shit.
I can't believe you wouldn't just LARP as a CCP member. FFS.

Attached: 1649967162838.jpg (1015x1024, 64.55K)

AMWF: Keanu and Brandon

WMAF: Elliot Rodger

Attached: brandon-et-bruce-lee.jpg (1200x675, 100.25K)

dont bother with that retard, he will blame azn guys any time anyone talks bad about WMAW. he's weak

why would i larp as a CCP member, im not Chinese and I'm comfortable in my skin. copium
Bruce was a quarter German

>But what about boys from WMLF relationships?
They have it easy getting latinas.

Dutch Jewish. Not White.

I'd lie if I were Korean.
Everything about your nation is cucked. From being split in half. To the fact that your women would rather bang ghetto dwellers when they visit the states. Seen it way too often.

Attached: 1652345618190.png (759x769, 703.54K)

thats cool too.

seen it how, when you leave your house once a month? youre talking out of your ass, copium.

admit it - you just blame azn guys even when we aren't even the topic of discussion, its your COPIUM and it only works because azn guys accept WMAW