Suicide

hello i am looking for any and all how-to guides for any sort of suicide method with a decent success rate. i'm in a rural area and there are no high buildings unless i drive for around two hours. i could easily get a gun but i'm scared of fucking up and don't want to leave a mess for whoever finds me

Attached: FOqtl3cWUAIoKu_.jpg (519x511, 39.5K)

I can tell you're serious because of not wanting to leave a mess, seems to be the tell tale sign. I think exit bags used to be the method of choice but they started cutting commercial grade helium so, unless you can get some 100% pure shit I'm not sure of any other methods.

Get a 12 gauge shotgun and load it with slugs. The reason why people fail with a gun is because either they used a 22 or some shit or they used birdshot.

What if he's a euro

i used to have a friend who was permanently facially disfigured and this is what he did which is why i am reluctant to use firearms. statistically it seems like the most sure deal but it's hard to get his face out of my head when i'm considering it

what did he use to do it? again like i said, a 12 gauge with a slug will kill you 99.9999999999% of the time. your head will explode like a watermelon. the only other method i can recommend is medicine overdose but that's pretty unreliable.

have you looked into chemical suicide? all you need is a car and the right combination of household cleaners - look up the detergent suicides in Japan. I did some investigation into this and couldn't find an exact formula, but I'm sure the info is out there - I didn't dig super deep. Find a recipe, drive out somewhere remote, and be a chemist.

Be sure to put big signs in the windows telling anyone who finds your car to call poison control.

i know it was a shotgun to the face, he never specified what kind tbqh. if i quadruple bagged my head do you think it would contain the mess somewhat? i was going to go out in the woods so at least my grandma isn't the one to find me but i don't wanna freak out a random person too much either.

i think it would kinda contain it, but i'm sure some would still get out. i'd try to do it in the woods.

thank you for the info user, i will look into it! that sounds like fun, reminds me of being a kid and making potions out of whatever i could find in the cabinets

Attached: FMshLa-VkAQLqx0.jpg (1200x987, 142.81K)

please dont kill yourself, life is beautiful and i promise you no matter how bad things feel right now they will get better. exit bags are pretty effective from what i hear, since helium is in decline you can just use nitrogren. id avoid things like hanging or electrocution or stupid shit like that. swallowing pills can also be an extremely unpleasant way to die. if you dont wanna do an exit bag for whatever reason then yeah like other user said shotgun is probably the way to go.

do not kill or attempt to kill yourself

any method is a painful method

get help

>reddit spacing
>gay statement
Yep, we've got ourselves another incel-obsessed
roastie. Go away evil woman.

>any method is a painful method
He didn't mention pain being an issue.

I hear you, user. We want to die, but we know we're such fucking retards that we'll fuck it up and live with horrific disabilities.

Probably best to just wait until nature takes it course. At least that's foolproof. Hey, maybe you'll get lucky and just not wake up some day.

>but they started cutting commercial grade helium
Why is the world so fucking evil? Are there any countries that still sell 100% helium? Surely they cant enforce this regulation everywhere

>another incel-obsessed roastie
Are they political activists you think? Why do they put so much effort into stalking ugly males around the internet?

Shhhh... Just let he do what he wanted to do. My suicidie-fuckups list needs some additions.

buy a pair of portable cooktops and charcoal, then lock yourself in a small room. bring tape to seal the door and any windows completely, burn the charcoal. your brain won't realize it's not breathing oxygen, you'll get dizzy and sleep until you die.
if you're anxious bring sleep pills so you don't have to worry. I hope that you only use this method if you truly think your life is hopeless. see you around

Attached: 1652185962380.gif (220x220, 753.35K)

op here, i talked to my mom and now i feel better so agreed!

>Are they political activists you think?
Maybe
Or maybe they individually subconsciously feel
the pull to intitiate the Enkidu Gambit as some sort
of natural mechanism.

Attached: 1654131232712.png (3654x3962, 1.08M)

>any and all how-to guides for any sort of suicide method with a decent success rate. i'm in a rural area and there are no high buildings unless i drive for around two hours. i could easily get a gun but i'm scared of fucking up and don't want to leave a mess for whoever finds me
Funny way to spell attention