ARE YOU A HOPELESS LOSER? THERES HOPE

This is the easiest way to fix your life, start using steroids.

>feel like a fucking stud, literally feel like you can kill anyone with your bare hand (completely delusional but that's how you'll feel)
>wake up with rock hard erection every day
>makes getting job way easier (people think you're a hard worker)
>20x confidence
>10x motivation
>best anti-depressant in the world
>bitches love ripped guys, even if you're ugly
>faggots love ripped guys, even if you're ugly
>significantly improved sexual performance
>you will release irresistible
>...more?? (there's more)

read this:
forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html

it's a start but do some more research if serious

don't be a retard and just stick to testosterone ethanthate and whatever meds you need for sides (prob just arimidex)

FAQ: yes balls shrink temporarily but return back after cycle (brain shuts down production because you have so much)

I'm a retard btw and not a doctor so....

Attached: testenthan8.png (450x450, 30.3K)

You might as well just tell me to get a prostitute. Even if I had money for illegal shit I wouldn't know who to approach for it

everything you need to know on acquiring is in the website, there's legal routes too depending on where you live

Attached: 84f93n3.png (334x506, 142.95K)

Based, even if I'm too poor for this

test enanthate is cheap as fuck btw like $80 for vial, you only need 500mg/week

you can run a full cycle under 1k with all meds needles etc.

Attached: Test-Enanthate.jpg (1500x1500, 95.01K)

I can do as many pushups and squats as I want for free bro. If I'm going to buy illegal shit it's going to be making a woman give me sex.

I routinely have to go without meals because I am so poor. That's crazy money to me.
I have high T levels and there are a couple of girls into me, but I am very interested in manmaxxing

literally increase ur gains 2.5x ez ur body repairs over night basically then u can workout every day no real rest needed
understandable, but on roidz you can eat trash and still get insane gains provided you get enough protein, prob better to eat relatively clean tho

Attached: juice.png (612x612, 546.76K)

Do you really notice effects? Id like to present my case. I am a 21 year old individual (this next month I turn 22) and since I can remember I have had weight and eating problems, I weigh only 134lbs with 5'9, I am tired and disappointed in myself, I am ashamed to go out and that people notice my thinness, I'm tired of seeing this pile of bones every time I look in a mirror, that nobody respects me or takes me into account for my physique, I'm tired that everyone the first thing they do is how much they see me is laughing.

I want to be strong and big, I want the peopld to fear me when I walk down the street, I want to beat up every fuck who makes fun of me, so what can I do?

literally perfect, low body fat so you wont convert it into estrogen as easy, you'll notice effects after first week, soon as levels start going above natural

Attached: TestE.jpg (1536x2048, 415.66K)

WAIT I LIED ideally you want to wait until you're over 25 since you haven't fully grown technically

Attached: meeeooowwwww.png (601x400, 556.25K)

also just replace all your liquids with whole fat milk if you wana gain weight, prob wana try to hit like at least 150 for ur height b4 u start

Attached: whole fat milk.jpg (1280x720, 130.11K)

tempting, I do feel myself slowing down at times

Attached: second.png (780x695, 219.23K)

bruh ur traps say treb cough

Attached: aintfoolin.png (780x695, 240.82K)

fuck that shit
if i'm going to be taking exogenous hormones i'ma take estrogen instead

based and transpild af

Attached: ip3edsvaeee71.jpg (2316x3088, 722.57K)

Lmao, listen here retard alright, the giant minds within the pharmaceutical industry along with our good friends the military-industrial complex developed the GREATEST drugs known to man, the humble stimulant, truly a wonderdrug that enhances performance in every regard.
>hurr meth head durr
yeah cope more delusional faggots, meth and crack are for out of control retards, much like yourselves, that do not understand control and self discipline. Consume the vyvanse, ingest a dexie or three, TELL me that it does not make your life better, your thoughts sharper. The golden road is paved with legal stims, EASILY acquired, do it now, do it faggots.

too poor for that, legitimately. I think I built them by ego lifting on lateral raises and basically turning them into shrugs

inferior genetics detected get out

Attached: thisfaggot.jpg (261x193, 8.07K)

you dont even need steroids bruh you cut af already good shit

Attached: 3c8e7e09ff0251a8a9bdfb2b23c2c8e9.png (370x320, 42.2K)

Genetics? You think its about genetics? Yeah I suppose frankly it is, you gotta have that BASE quality of attractiveness, size, height whatever, if you do not meet the very basic criteria then building on what you have is completely irrelevant.
Point is, even if you are an ugly inept retard, you can still enjoy masterful stimulants high crafted by grand pharmacologists DESIGNED PURELY to make you better, confidence wise, intellectually, any facet you can dream of. Free these wretches, FREE THEM from their self made prisons, GOLDEN SUNSHINE for those who recreate with stims. Truly kill yourself if you dont accept this basic truth retard,

Attached: NeuromancerBrazilianCover-Deathburger.jpg (1300x975, 304.72K)

csb

>easies route
>roids

no mental gymnastics here buddy

Attached: rsz_stephen-hawkins_6917.png (350x232, 141.3K)