Post your strongest suicide fuel

Post your strongest suicide fuel

Attached: 1624740052383.jpg (640x762, 62.58K)

but mtf trannies arent girls.

You can't just kill parents who were abusive during your childhood.

Attached: 1632011700168.png (963x542, 935.04K)

Kek. Thanks, for the laugh troon! Now for your next joke do a flip!

ponies will end my life

You never planned to be a social reject but here you are.

well society and scientists and doctors and the government and all experts say they are women. u have no authority in any of these fields so seethe harder transphobic incel

i dont have any meme or picture for it but the fact tat women hate mentally ill men is what made me give up. They probably would rather have you dead than talk to you unironically.

It may be hard to accept it but the trans dating pool is restricted to grindr and gay avenues. Idk why they feel so entitled to be with straight men.

>your crush is straight
>you remember you're a crossdressing male
>you remember you can guilt trip him into dating you, dangling his job/social reputation/friends over his head

Not him but my dick is my authority and an open festering wound is not a vagina

Are you living in reality? Besides a few one-off instances, when will a straight man realistically have his life ruined for refusing to date a trans woman? Most people are fine with genital preferences.

>implying that if ur dick isnt hard then its not a woman
so if ur not attracted 2 biological women then they r not women??

can i post this instead??

Attached: meeeooowwwww.png (601x400, 556.25K)

honestly, my strongest suicide fuel I have is my mum becoming a vegetable, and my disdain for "earning a living". I just want a cute bf i can cuddle

>scientists
A Ph.D in Woke Studies doesn't make you a scientist

mtfs are confused men in dresses simple as

>A Ph.D in Woke Studies
thats a nice way of saying phd in medicine/biology/physical scientists
also sociology and anthropology are all valid fields

>leftwing society and leftwing scientists and leftwing government and all self professed experts say they are women
ftfy bro.

Attached: 1366878642189.jpg (902x698, 84.49K)

I still wont date or marry them. You can try to tell me all you want theyre men to me
>incel
WRONG

>genital preferences
You using that phrase invented in the last 5 years by rape apologists already outs you as an imbecile who'll bite someone's head off once they tell you they won't fuck you because they're straight.
It's "sexual orientation". That's the expression you're looking for. Straight men won't fuck you. If they do, they're not straight.

it doesn't really matter if your gender identity is a woman to people who couldn't give less of a fuck about such things. Afaik the only science in troons favor is the fact that trans women's brains resemble female brains

That wizardchan post about cortisol permanently eating away your brain cells. I don't think I have it saved and I can't be assed looking for it.

Attached: 1000 - 7rSPEnc.jpg (249x249, 20.39K)

I used to have a bunch of Reddit walls of text containing suifuel, but I lost them. If anyone remembers the story where the dude whose childhood friend turned girlfriend told him to wait until marriage and then let herself get pumped and dumped at summer camp, that'd be good to post. It shows even the (seemingly) purest relationships mean nothing to women. Guy will never recover from the trust issues she gave him

hmm i wonder why all the experts and educated people with vast amounts of knowledge are left wing
no1 said u have 2 date them. just respect their gender and treat them as women

What is a woman, troon? Go.
t. actual woman who knows you're not one

When your knowledge is all based on lies, what good is it?

This whole movie is suicide fuel. One day I'll actually have the guts to do it.

Attached: 1630065337949.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

yeah there was a guy with a PhD who tested sending children to be fostered by pedophiles in Germany.

Don't piss on my head and tell me its raining.

I wont treat them as women. Theyre men to me. I dont want my future daughters to possibly have to share their private places with men, I dont see them as women and theyre not supposed to be treated like it. Competing in women's sports and beating bio females? Being mentally ill and trying to force everyone to accept them? Not with me.

the difference between a woman with a vagina and a woman with a penis is genitals not sexual orientation
hmmm i wonder why trans womens brains resemble female brains
r u asking 4 the biological or societal definition of woman?
biological- human with XX chromosomes
societal- human who fits an arbitrary (varies from person 2 person) number of characteristics viewed as feminine/female (long hair, feminine face, feminine voice etc)