I'm gonna put you in this world full of filth and degeneracy just to test you and make sure that you reject everything...

>I'm gonna put you in this world full of filth and degeneracy just to test you and make sure that you reject everything this world has to offer

OK, I agree that this world is shit, therefore I will simply commit suicide in order to show how much I reject this world.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT LIKE THAT!!!! YOU HAVE TO HECKIN SUFFERINO FOR ANOTHER 50 YEARS UNTIL YOU DIE ALONE IN A POOL OF YOUR OWN SHIT! THIS IS A NECESSARY PART OF THE PROCESS

Attached: 1646262058336.png (800x800, 372.24K)

>tfw you see a young boy masturbating

Attached: God.jpg (1024x767, 77.84K)

This is why god is a faggot. He makes things unfair for a lot of people then expects them to get through life. Fuck god

coal laoc coal laoc

The other people inhabiting it don't make it any better, either.

>"No, you HAVE to work at least 8 hours a day five days a week for 60 years! You also have to cough up half of your wealth to the government for taxes!"
>"No, you're not entitled to food, water, or a roof. You need to PAY for those."
>God can you please tell them not to do that
>*silence*
it's like he wants me to become a satanist

At least he is not a petulant basedboy who trusts science and the beloved scientists that sacrifice their lives for the sake of them.

honestly thinking about it my guess is that gods power corresponds to the faith people put in him, but satan won ww2 so now we are in literal hellworld

Just kill yourself already, it doesn't matter anyhow, the world to come excludes delusional faggots such as yourself.

Christianity is pretty fucking cringe but there's definitely a deity of some sort

>knows everything from past, present and future
>ULTRA_OMNISCIENCE.exe
>create humanity knowing it will be evil
>humanity becomes evil
>rekt their souls by sending then to hell for being evil

Attached: scumbag_god.jpg (501x501, 21.83K)

This is why we need gnosticism

When you're alone for infinity, the scenario of
>why were you banging your head against that brick wall?
>because it felt good when I stopped
Starts to make sense.
But I agree. Its enough for now, God. Just go to sleep.

Yall should read up on the demiurge. Thats the real god

The god that normies look up to is the Jewish god YHWH that lets them run this shit planet and enslave everyone.

Everyone IS worshipping the devil

>God has incomprehensible wisdom, knowledge, love, and power
>I cannot comprehend God's wisdom, knowledge, love, and power
>Therefore God is evil
The problem with Christianity is that if you grant the Christian premise of God, it's impossible to tear down.

Its the slavery handbook every religion scares you with eternal hell to be a good slave. Its why they forced slaves to be Christian

Attached: 0ED09488-23C5-412D-8F48-8CBFD2BEC227.jpg (750x427, 59.48K)

I'm already demiurgepilled, nigga

Everything about God just makes him sound like a sadistic manipulative mother.
The whole "Oh evil is there because of free will and he wanted to give us free will and choose him" this is fucking deranged. So he gave us free will even though if we don't do everything he wants from us, we're destined to burn in eternal fire?
I can't believe I used to make fun of fat fedora kids because they had better points than all these fucking zoomers pretending to be southern baptist preachers.

It's all schizophrenia. Gnosticism is just one of post-hoc rationalization of why God sounds so evil, that's the only reason it makes more sense

It's thousands of years of a game of "well I have ALL the powers"

I honestly hate the fat fedora guy stereotype. It literally makes fun of the same smug intellectual superiority everyone on the internet constantly claims to have over each other on EVERY SINGLE TOPIC, but this particular one is somehow bad for no reason.

Yes, you have spoken truthfully.

Sloppy Job Mossad. I have no qualms pissing on whatever synagogue you fester in kike.