Daily reminder that you will never get stacy. Stop picking women based off of physical appearance...

Daily reminder that you will never get stacy. Stop picking women based off of physical appearance, and take personality and similarities to you into account.

Attached: 1639283747335.jpg (564x564, 98.78K)

>Stop picking women based off of physical appearance
Except physical appearance can tell you something about the person's personality. I wouldn't want to date a fat whale who treats her body like shit. I can never live with someone like that. It's just disgusting.

shes hot n hot n hot nhot

This exactly, which I was about to write up a post about in another thread. It's important to choose women who adhere to beauty standards in whatever culture you are a part of because people who aren't interested in being beautiful are usually ugly on the inside. We live in a world where the genetically ugliest women still have the chance to succeed through makeup and plastic surgery, there is no excuse.

Also, women who naturally do not adhere to beauty standards and don't learn to conform are more likely to consider themselves "outsiders" and have a poor sense of morality (how many gothy/alt/not-like-the-other girls have an OnlyFans compared to Stacies who have a reason to care about their place in the pecking order?)

Picture of a fish because I'm on a new computer and haven't restored all my pics yet.

Attached: i might leave in a body bag but never in cuffs.jpg (1300x912, 128.57K)

no fuck off, im not settling for anything lesser than stacy.

I never wanted Stacy.
Please stop projecting your shit taste.

Depends on your definition of a Stacy. Chad here, have no issues matching with Stacy types on Tinder but most of them are druggies, whores, manipulative cunts or a mixture. You want looks and personality, dipshit.

Once you become an adult, you realize women literally don't have personalities or hobbies or interests other than maximizing their physical appearance.

It's okay to judge them on that since that's all they judge anyone else on, including themselves. They're the ones obsessed with looking good and then telling us not to think about while she drools over Chad, regardless of personality, because he looks good to her.

One can argue personality is more than one's personal interaction with others. Personality also effects how one treats one self in private. I don't judge by "looks" as far as genetic looks, but fashion is definitely a choice and how one treats one's health and body is a choice too.
And part of personality.

>Chad here

No, Any Forums you don't get to declare yourself Chad Thundercock. That's now how it works. That's now how it ever worked.

I'm actually Chad believe it or not. When I go to Which Wich and they ask my name (and what wich) I tell 'em Chadwick and the old ladies always say I have such a nice name. I'm actually Chad even though my name isn't Chadwick at all and it's just a joke. Which wich you want my guy? I'm coming back with a Cali club just for you. Bitch.

Attached: Cali-Club-uai-1440x877.png (1440x877, 1.36M)

>women
>personality
You're a funny one OP

Attached: highest degree of laughter.jpg (517x768, 331K)

cope, youre not chad. post ur tinder matches

cope, youre not chad, post your sandwich order right now. It's not hard, you can look at the menu online. I'm getting a Dr. Pepper as well, what kind of drink you want? If you ignore me I'm going to bring you ice water.

Attached: 81239213.jpg (1024x1024, 192.06K)

nta but bring me a turkey club and a lemonade dude, I can spot you a tenner for your trouble.

good choice, will do brother

If physical appearance isn't a big deal, you may as well marry a guy friend who's on the same frequency and fuck millions of bitches relentlessly and don't allow any of their insanity/toiletries into your home

>Daily reminder that you will never get stacy. Stop picking women based off of physical appearance, and take personality and similarities to you into account.

They still wouldn't want to date you user, even if they did they'd whore around. Chivalry's dead and wamen gladly killed it

>Daily reminder that you will never get stacy.

wouldn't a stacy be boring as fuck though? All they'd talka bout is their makeup and there new prada bag and their gym membership.

All women are Stacies
Zero exceptions

Women don't have personality
Every woman is same dumb, vapid, cruel whore.
Its one bug-like mind shared across many bodies.

cope
org