>he seems to not pick up on any of them
Men, explain?

Attached: Baka.gif (500x281, 937.56K)

kill yourself
>origins

Not all retards are female, but all females are retards

Listen to Joji Glimpse of Us

Stop with the "subtle hints" and everything will be fine

you didn't ask. and you already rejected him already. don't "Hint" it. SAY it. fucking TELL him

I know this is bait but if there are actually any fembots in this position unironically just fucking tell him you retards.
That's how I met my now-girlfriend, if she hadn't told me she caught feelings for me I would have never pursued her further since she'd already turned me down.

Attached: 1552098311295.gif (369x474, 358.68K)

>Reject male friend
>Male friend accepts this, probably moves on
>If he pushes or continues to ask you out it can be seen as creepy and he may be ostracized
>OP thinks if she drops "subtle hints" male friend will ask her out
>OP doesn't realize that that ship has sailed
You need to ask him out on a date because he probably won't bother asking you.

Explain what. Men arent fucking mind readers. "Subtle hints" are bullshit. Good thing he doesnt hget it deserves a better woman than some wishy washy cunt who cant even begin to understand this concept.

>Men, explain?
that's a pretty good one, I gotta admit

You said to a probably low self-esteem individual that you are not interested in him. This will set the tone for all your future interactions with him, if you treat him in a good or special way he will only think you are being a good friend from now on. So the only way to let him know that you are romantically interested in him is to tell him explicitly. You fucked up already any possibility of doing it implicitly.

>male friend has feelings for me
>turn him down because I don't like him romantically at that point
>as the months go by, I start falling for him
>been throwing out subtle hints that I want to go out with him
>he seems to not pick up on any of them

That's me right? Granted I don't have any friends, but i'm certain you're talking about me

Attached: 64f501db467c44445285591ab8ca8512.jpg (832x1000, 51.15K)

>be man
>friend with this super cute girl
>start having feelings for her
>ask her out
>get rejected
>ouch.jpg
>remain friends still, despite the pain
>weeks pass
>now it feels like we're closer than we've ever been before
>sometimes it even feels like she's throwing hints but idk, she rejected me once already I'm not gonna risk my friendship over hints that I'm not sure are even real
thats how a man would think in this situation.
Its extremely unlikely that he'll ask you out a second time, all because of that first rejection and the fear that it'd happen again. The constant doubt in his mind prevents him from picking subtle cues. In this situation, if you like him, YOU have to ask him out, don't really have another choice.
btw be glad that he didn't straight out ghost you after you let him down, he must be a swell dude.

as a khv this song wants to make me cry and kill myself

kys onigiri

You missed your chance?
He might be thinking your only being extra friendly as you already rejected him?
He might not want to be with you anymore, as he had to emotionally swear you off. So he won't allow himself to think it's possible.
This is all on you.

Imagine trying to get through life by throwing out hints of what you want. I foresee a lot of disappointment and whining and self pity and bitterness in your future.

I"m not your friend but I want to make you happy.

it'll be okay buddy

Just tell him you wanna fuck

>subtle hints
Why do women act like this

>subtle hints
There is your problem.
Just fucking say that you are interested.
This does not need to be as complicated as second degree integral calculus for fucks sake.

Awww

you already rejected him, he thinks you're leading him on. either tell him upfront or fuck off. also send tits and kill yourself after