How the fuck are you guys getting jobs paying over 40k in person or online and where do I need to move to make this...

How the fuck are you guys getting jobs paying over 40k in person or online and where do I need to move to make this change?
I don't need a job for a week and don't need to make money beyond 15/hr until September, so im really looking for my way out on this.

I love driving and own an electric car so I can drive to like Tennessee for example, for $25, or $45 with food.

Attached: kiss my ca rear end.png (352x224, 62.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html
mrmoneymustache.com/2013/07/25/50-jobs-over-50000-without-a-degree-part-1/
mrmoneymustache.com/2013/08/05/50-jobs-over-50000-without-a-degree-part-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Work on an oil rig or fishing in the Behring sea

bruh u can make like 150K a jear jerkin and masaging dudes just get riped

This is the easiest way, start using steroids.

read this:
forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html

it's a start but do some more research if serious

>feel like a fucking stud, literally feel like you can kill anyone with your bare hand (completely delusional but that's how you'll feel)
>wake up with rock hard erection every day
>20x confidence
>best anti-depressant in the world
>...more??

don't be a retard and just stick to testosterone ethanthate and whatever meds you need for sides (prob just arimidex)

I'm a retard btw and not a doctor so....

Attached: teragon-testoviron-250-mg-1.jpg (600x840, 32.87K)

Not sure if you've seen these links. I'll repost them, it might give you some good ideas

mrmoneymustache.com/2013/07/25/50-jobs-over-50000-without-a-degree-part-1/
mrmoneymustache.com/2013/08/05/50-jobs-over-50000-without-a-degree-part-2/

The rest of the site is also really good if you have an interest in personal finance and financial freedom.

>just become a tradesman overnight
Why is America some twilight zone land where trades qualifications are given out for free and are paid 200k/hour starting
If this is the case why is nobody in the trades in the US? I'd unblock toilets for 30k I would fucking love to get paid that much for physical work

Literally get into web development.
I make more than friends with PhD and I don't even have a degree.

yeah it's pretty ridiculous the metrics necessary to achieve some of these jobs and choosing the wrong path leads people to throw their dignity out the window for a period of time

>trades
lol, too much work

I dropped out of college (comp sci). I told the first place I applied to that I dropped out to work for a startup, and it went under so nobody there you can call to verify my employment history. For references, I got a friend and a drug addict I know to vouch for my skills. there my starting salary was $65k and over 5 years went up to $105k, then I quit about 6 months ago after telling them it isn't enough money. I'm interviewing with several places now for senior dev roles and the lowest amount any of them pay is $180k.

>I'm a retard btw and not a doctor so....
if you have the balding genes, T injections will make you a hairlet
also once you start you basically should never quit. it's a life-long commitment

>Literally get into web development.
>I make more than friends with PhD and I don't even have a degree.

after 8 years of web dev work experience the most i ever made was $45k
what do i need to learn? i know and have years of work experience in java, javascript, php, sql, and of course html/css

1. You need to tailor your resume or you'll get filtered by ATS software. You also need to write a CV and I would say the CV is more important than the resume because that's where you can pull the hiring manager by the tits.

You have to oversell yourself for a good online job (not these shit customer service roles where you have to follow metrics) and when you get in the door you have to make sure you research the fuck out of them, point out criticisms and solutions to improve THEIR business, and basically fake it hard but whatever you're faking to get into at least know what you're talking about even if you're an amateur.

>You need to tailor your resume or you'll get filtered by ATS software
LOL imagine getting absolutely KEKED by some software

>whatever meds you need for sides (prob just arimidex)
what does this do>?

What languages did you learn?

it's an aromatase inhibitor. so it prevents testosterone from converting into estrogen

This seems like a good fit for the average Any Forums user.

Attached: file.png (684x74, 21.27K)

99% of applicants

that shit is just clickbait. any job like that would get snagged quickly. in fact, it wouldn't even be advertised. that's the sort of job that adults give their friends' kids. in other words, nepotism/connections which nobody that actually has complains about being unemployed

Am I the only one who would honestly rather flip burgers? At least you have visual access to cute teens with a burger flipping job.

doggos > women

>Am I the only one who would honestly rather flip burgers?
i'd rather scoop dog poop if it paid better

Frameworks and libraries are the key.
No one is going to pay you big money for knowing vanilla JS or PHP.
Check your area for most in demand technologies.
For me, React is the way.