I just cooked a dinner and it was so bad i threw away half of it to the trash

I just cooked a dinner and it was so bad i threw away half of it to the trash.

Attached: 1333.jpg (820x666, 97.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

downeast.com/food-drink/comfort-in-a-bowl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stick to simple meals theyre hard to fuck up, Pasta and minced meat with onions. Rice with veggies and chicken. potato and meatballs.

Shit, sorry to hear that, OP. I made smoked salmon, asparagus, babycorn and mushrooms the other day and it was fucking amazing. Nothing has compared since.

if you aint gonna post a picture then FUCK you and ur mom

How do you fuck up cooking you retard

Learn to cook, it's not that hard. I used to cook myself noodles and frozen pizza, now cooking is basically my hobby

Attached: 1651614610079.jpg (1125x1129, 1.51M)

i dont know, for the love of me i cant do beef stew which doesnt taste like ass

...potato and meatballs?

Blend this together and it’s pizza sauce

Attached: 0E1B4219-EB34-48EC-B089-A281C5DF3B7E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

You combine a protein with a carb it's not rocket science mate

This ones good too

Attached: CF82430F-5F10-4126-B1C7-BB22D2F91D2B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

>cant even make stew
You truly are a lost cause kek

>dinner at 10:36am
do yuropoors really?

nice user

crock pot that shit, literally no way you can mess that up

Tell him how to make beef stew, u're being very mean and forgetting theres a human being behind who ure replying to bro dont forget!! we're only human after all dont put the blame on mEeeee

not perfect but looks good to me

I don't take pictures of my food, I'm not a woman, or a faggot. Sorry.

Presentation sucks because I’m eating it not modeling it. But it sho am good

Attached: DB0E1B85-55B4-48EA-AE28-5E7C8CAB28F0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

yikes, ure so masculine for not taking pictures of your food. God forbid you took pictures that would make you so feminine haha...

Based thread. I can post
Pics of my cooking

Attached: 851A54A0-949B-4731-BFD2-DDFE5AAD73D0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Taking pictures of food upon request is fine but if you think I take a picture of my food and save them or whatever, so I can show you, now, days later, that's gay as fuck bro.

you're retarded mate

Also, go back.

Maybe if you make shit and want nobody to see it. But if you make tasty ass shit you’re proud of, why wouldn’t you? Get gud fag

Attached: 2D6EA25C-D527-4C26-98A2-DF3D2317DB84.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

no u

Well I don't frequent /CK/ and I didn't know this thread was going to be here, did I? Next time I'll take a pic, fuck me.

You could have simply stated "I didn't take a picture of that meal so I can't show you" but you had to go full insecure on your masculinity by signaling everyone that "only women take pictures of their food". If anything I'd ask myself why you feel so strongly about such a normal thing. Maybe it's childhood trauma, have a nice day anyways and don't ever post that shit to me ever again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, phucking phaggot

Attached: 375D10C7-EC27-465D-9669-0427B20D65F2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

What's that pink thing? I can't place it, its not beets is it

>passive aggressive
>can't type 'fucking faggot' normally
Cringe.

Attached: het.jpg (2048x2048, 266.14K)

jesus. you need to try new things to develop your skills. failure will happen. learn from your mistakes.

i did that with potato cakes
i added too much salt and flour

Attached: 1629257180553.jpg (250x215, 6.81K)

Found the newfag. That part is from an old Any Forums copypasta and if you were here on Any Forums 10+ years ago you would have known about it, but you don't, you failed, and now you've revealed yourself to be an idiot newfag who calls others newfag. KYS

It’s a radish salad I make.Slice radishes, add cilantro, add lime juice, shake it up in a jar. It keeps for a week or two but they turn pink. If you like spice you can slice a Serrano and throw it in there too

downeast.com/food-drink/comfort-in-a-bowl/

You poor soul.

>Any Forums
Doesn't count. Nobody gives a shit about that board. I started on Any Forums in 2007. I've been visiting Any Forums longer than you've been able to ejaculate without pissing. Go back.

I've also been here since Any Forums 2007, and you should know better than anyone else that calling others newfags is a newfag thing to do

I also forgot what we're fighting about but that doesn't matter, I'm mad on the internet and I will take it out on you, fuck you fuck you FUCK YOuuuuuuuu

kek mods = gods

I told you to go back because
reeks of reddit.
I'm going to stop responding now, go be a nigger somewhere else.

Since we're posting food, here are some filled zucchini I made last weekend.
I made so much filling I had to freeze ten halves and from the rest I made bolognese that lasted me for another four servings.

That's alright.
What was it like?
Too sweet, salty or was one of the ingredients not fitting?

>Stick to simple meals
Boring.

lmao that pic

Not something I'd make desu.
No rice or noodles and I don't think it'd work well with bread. It doesn't look filling.

Attached: a.jpg (2143x1205, 341.95K)

Do you not have any friends to share stuff with?

This looks really promising, but I'd probably add some greek yoghurt based thing to it for the extra moisture.