How do you niggas handle rejection?

I only asked a girl out once in my life when I was 13. She and everybody around me laughed at me when she rejected me. I still havent recovered and the thought of asking a woman out terrifies me. I would much rather stay single and fuck hookers for the rest of my life than being this embarrassing guy that gets rejected all the time. So I would just like to know how you can cope with rejection? (Image just for attention)

Attached: 97ACADBA-0F7B-4139-BA23-CD0D09795999.jpg (698x1154, 123.49K)

How is rejection even real lmao. Just don't request affection from anybody idiot. Just reject people before they reject you dumbass. People these days.

I handle rejection by making it impossible for girls to reject me. How do I accomplish this, you ask? Why, I simply refrain from interacting with them in any manner

idk im deformed but i get attention when i go to clubs because i dance good (the trick is to not give a fuck i know right).
this is the part i hate though because i stonewall them out of fear.
I have this thought in the back of my head that goes
>what's the point, the moment she sees me in a bad angle or feels the frame of my body she's running for the hills.
Ive ruined a lot of girls moods this way, im not even humble bragging it's just sad at this point.
I guess they think im an extravert or something when they see me dance. I don't know, they always come in groups too it's overwhelming.
one time i noticed a girl was trying to gather the courage to talk to me, i see her friends giving her that motivational speech.
the anxiety crawled up to my neck i left.

What kind of advice is that? Are you 12? Someone has to actually be interested in you first before you can reject anyone

I've never asked a girl out. Not a single time in my life.
If I were to tell you a story of how it all came to be as it is, it would probably begin with the bullies in the sports section. I know, I know, not unique here in any way. I endured 6 years of this shit, although bullies eventually got tired of assaulting me every single day, it didn't make the matters a shit ton of times better. And so I grew aloof and cold, lacking social skills necessary to find the gf.
I'd die of cringe if I were to be rejected. It would be too much. I don't even exist to the people on the outside.

Attached: 1620392023376.jpg (600x600, 54.97K)

You simply can't read tone because you're autistic, so you don't understand the way the person intended for you to read what he wrote.

It's a joke about people with abandonment issues pushing others away out of fear of being rejected.

You and OP are beyond pathetic. I was bullied to and still managed to get girls. You probably just wanted/want the girls out of your league

Ok Chad mc thundercock. You were likely good looking or have natural charisma

Same here, I've never even tried. I don't even remember the last time I had a normal interaction with a girl that lasted longer than five seconds

Why would you tell us this?
Its you and only you who are pathethic here. Not that we are oblivious to the fact that we are indeed different. You are not me, and I am not you.
You, however, came here bragging about your success. Why? It doesn't even matter who you are and what did you say, it is this irrelevant. But you still chose to do so. Maybe you are really the one who is pathetic and insecure behind the mask?

You never get over it, I've been rejected over and over too. You just learn to do it enough so you expect it and it doesn't surprise or hurt you.

But females can't expect to insult dudes who have the courage to ask them out (most dudes never will) and expect their cushy treatment. We're already seeing the massive backlash against rude rejections.

You're on the right side, you're the victim here. They treated you wrong. It's why it's okay to embrace all the negative truths about females and their shallow ways. You have to learn to defend yourself against them.

I don't get rejected because I don't try anything
Some girls were into me but I rejected them by reflex, as a defense mechanism I think

Lmao you got laughed at at 13 and now at 14 we're still laughing at you

This thread again...
Love and adoration always make you stay up in little pink clouds of fantasy. The reality is disappointing and you punished yourself because you really really wanted something. You're suffering in your head, because the situation is only being relived there. Remember, real humans are dirty and at times mean, but also innocent and at times kind.
Some may not like you, and some may even kick you down. Others will be there to pick you up, and in said spirit I say unto you OP and other rejects: keep it up, and some people will be behind you just because you're you. You deal with rejection by remembering it's not the end of the world, just a bit of embarrassment.
TLDR Stop being a pussy. Big brother user believes in you even if you're underage.

it was joke

You should have been 12 man. When I was 12 I showed a tall girl that I could take my shirt off with one hand (I was 5'4).

>when i was 13
yeah, adult relationships are nothing like that childish bullshit you went through

I unironically do not care because there are billions of bitches out there anyways. Love is a meme created to turn people into dumbass betas. If you are not getting poon or kids out of the deal then it is a complete waste of time.

Attached: 15EF2D8C-1146-4783-ABF1-39260E631565.jpg (590x375, 24.91K)

Be mature about it. Accept it and carry on, dont let it get yoh down. On to the next woman. By handling rejection well, what is a "no" today is more likely to turn into a "hey how are you lets catch up" in the future.

Why would you ever give someone who rejected you the time of the day? There's no catching up afterwards, its literally "I'm ready to settle down here's your second chance to perform"

>Remember, real humans are dirty and at times mean, but also innocent and at times kind.
I lack all of these properties.

Attached: suitjak tech.png (664x793, 34.97K)