Self improvement is a meme

Self improvement is a meme
If you really wanted to improve, then you would just do it naturally. It wouldn't feel like work.

Attached: 1630185663268.png (575x650, 51.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Life is a meme
If you really wanted to live, then you would just do it naturally. It wouldn't feel like work. Therefore, end yourself.

Imagine sitting there telling your "wow this is all my fault I need to workout , read more and eat healthy and self improve to obtain this woman / love" while said woman is probably on her knees sucking the unwashed cock of a nigger solely for his cheekbones and/or drugs offered

>If you really wanted to improve, then you would just do it naturally. It wouldn't feel like work.

LMAO. You have to put the work in to get rewards. Thats why its called WORK

If I had a genuine desire to improve, and enjoyed learning and growing in some skill or hobby, then it wouldn't be true work.

work is a part of life thpugh. things dont happen easily al the time like play.

a key to a great life is accepting that there will be hardship but being avle to push through it to victory (in this case improvement like losing weight)

Self improvement is work for everyone. Stop complaining and put in the work if oyu want rewards

Most people drag themselves to the gym. It is rewarding at times but you have to put in like 6 months of solid effort before you see any real rewards.

Self improvement is work. Almost none of it happens organically after a certain point. If you expect change but do nothing to achieve it it will never happen, are you an idiot?

Sounds like you just refuse to experience any hardship what so ever because youre a lazy bastard. part of life is experiencing hardship and doing things you dont want to do. It makes the enjoyable things in life all the more sweeter.

People drag themselves to the gym for 6 months because something in them wants to. If they didn't really want to then they wouldn't do it. It's not work if you want to do it.

Natural self improvement is for cowards, chads do this:

This is the easiest way, start using steroids.

read this:
forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html

it's a start but do some more research if serious

>feel like a fucking stud, literally feel like you can kill anyone with your bare hand (completely delusional but that's how you'll feel)
>wake up with rock hard erection every day
>20x confidence
>best anti-depressant in the world
>...more??

don't be a retard and just stick to testosterone ethanthate and whatever meds you need for sides (prob just arimidex)

I'm a retard btw and not a doctor so....

Attached: testenthan8.png (450x450, 30.3K)

Yeah, its called putting in work to get rewards

If you dont want to put in the work you ge tno rewards. Its as simple as that.

>I'm a retard btw and not a doctor so....
yes thats obvious , 'chad' has naturally high test levels and doesn't need to shrink his balls and sterilize himself for test

most chad bodybuilders have used steroids though no cap fr fr

You have to want the rewards. If you want the rewards then it isn't work.

It is work..

I just spent the last 6 months losing 20 lbs. Its fucking hard. I sometimes am nearly crying from frustration when im craving a burger and I dont get one. That is hard work. Even if theres a reward at the end (being leaner) its still fucking hard work

You need to stop playing victim about how you cant be bothered and you need to work out how to light that fire inside of you. This is a problem virtually everyone in life has to face. Rather than complaining about it you need to find out what motivates you and also how to stay away from vices that ruin your brain (which makes grinding for rewards harder over time)

You're bragging about the capability of delaying gratification. You have to want to delay that gratification in order to go through with it. The bottom line is that you can't control what you want.

People who want to improve naturally are called geniuses
I don't care when you start, no one gives a shit about math enough to beat Terence Tao, who was writing math theorems in kindergarten
It's just because math skill is rewarded, and whatever fixation you had as a child wasn't rewarded, so there's no way you were allowed to thrive especially in this day and age where everyone is a slave to money despite no one having a clue how to make it

im not chad im wizard, just shilling for sake of shilling, but roidz are magic drugs big pharma hiding no cap ong read thred

>bragging

Im on r9k its clear that I am not a giga winner. You are just victim playing and complaining again. As I say, EVERYONE has to face their condition in life and its those that refuse to that end up failures

Everyone has to realise their strengths and weaknesses and draw up a plan on what they want and whether they can get it. Everyone has to do this.

If you spent all this energy that you spend dwelling on "welp I could never do this anyway" you might actually ge tsomewhere.

You need a role model if youre too dumb to do this yourself. You probably are burning the candle at both ends currently like many 'losers' do.

You are likely over participating in cope dopamine rich activities that are making your dopamine receptors downregulate, making it harder to motivate yourself and have drive, and conversely youre probably also not working on yourself which compounds with your cope activities leading to a very impotent and stagnant brain

If you cant do it yourself and you dont want anything then you need to stop complaining desu. I refuse to believe that its as black and white as you say it is
>I cant be bothered so its over
>it has to be easy and fun or I wont do it

If you think like that youre likely low IQ so you need a smarter role model if you wanna get anywher ein life, thats the brutal reality. If you dont want it then its end of discussion stop complaining about self improvement if you dont want to even try participate.

NIGGA I AGREE WIT YOU IT'S GENETIC BUT LET ME GIVE YOU THIS HOT-TAKE: GENETIC RESULTS ARE CALCULATED *AFTER* YOU DIE.

HENCEFORTH YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR GENETIC POTENTIAL UNLESS:

>YOU LIVE AN ENTIRE LIFE
>OR TO BE MORE PRECISE: MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF YOURSELF ARE THROWN INTO THE WORLD AND YOU CALCULATE THE MOST PROBABLE END RESULT OF ALL YOUR SELVES.

THERE ARE: IDEOLOGICAL, ENVIRONMENTAL, ETC VARIABLES THAT CAN ALTER THE END RESULTS, BUT ON AVERAGE GENETICS OF YOUR MULTIPLE SELVES (WHICH ARE THE SAME GENES) WILL CREATE THE PROBABLE RESULT.

BUT SINCE YOU ARE THE SAMPLE SIZE OF 1(1) AND YOUR LIFE ISN'T EVEN OVER YET, YOU CAN'T KNOW YOUR GENETIC POTENTIAL.

YOUR OWN ARGUMENT OF: I CAN'T DO THIS: IS AN IDEOLOGICAL VARIABLE PARTIALLY PREVENTING YOU FROM DOING "THIS" (DELAYING GRATIFICATION)

THOUGHT PROCESSES MEDIATE THE OPERATIONS OF YOUR IRRATIONAL SELF AND THE BODY. THEY ARE AN OVERSEER AND HAVE SOME DEGREE OF INFLUENCE. I CANNOT CALCULATE SUCH AN INFLUENCE. THOUGHT PROCESSES ARE THE PHENOMENICAL EXPRESSION OF NEUROLOGICAL PROCESSES ATTEMPTING TO ALTER YOUR BEHAVIOR.

IN YOUR CASE YOUR THOUGHTS ARE SELF FULFILLING PROCESSES OF FAILURE THAT ARE IN LARGE PART VARIABLES OUTSIDE OF YOUR GENETICS.

TLDR: GENETICS MEAN THAT ON THE LARGE MAJORITY OF CASES A PERSON WILL HAVE X OUTCOME, BUT X OUTCOME CAN CHANGE DEPENDING ON RANDOMNESS/EXTERNAL VARIABLES/INTERNAL YET CONTINGENT VARIABLES (YOUR THOUGHT OF WILLPOWER NOT EXISTING WHICH DETERS YOU FROM ACTION)

THAT IS MY TED TALK THANK YOU.