Why don't incels just find lonely single mothers to lose their virginity too?

Why don't incels just find lonely single mothers to lose their virginity too?

Attached: A661370C-EBC5-45DF-812D-6EFA122F760E.jpg (443x725, 33.18K)

They're crazy, and you'll probably end up dead in a ditch, or impregnating her accidentally and having to pay child support.

Then again, those seem to always be very real possibilities with women in general, so maybe you're on to something.

As if single mothers would let me have children of my own. They'd probably say shit like "I don't like to give blowjobs" and "I'm too sore for sex". All I'd be is a surrogate father and a meal ticket

I think he means casual one off sex.

Point them out, I haven't met any

user, they don't look like animey.

Right in the OP

They reject me just like other girls do

I tried that user

Attached: 1630594069173.gif (349x450, 253.45K)

>Help
>A single mom
Her being a single mom is the biggest red flag on the fucking planet. Why any guy would even bother is beyond me.

Attached: 1651939902374.png (515x821, 59.03K)

If I wanted to lose my virginity by any means necessary, I would just hire a prostitute.

Tried this before. Almost was a parent. DO NOT TRY UNTIL YOU ARE READY FOR MORE RESPONSIBILITY.

>just take care of some chad's pump and dump
lol
lmao

Attached: 1606267213179.png (3000x3000, 70.22K)

If you look like shit, and you don't put yourself out there; like trying to hook up at the bar or something, nobody worth fucking wants to fuck you.

Unironically, being unatractive due to overweight, utterly short, uggo etc. is a SEVERE blow to your socio-economial value.

Attached: Choco Bunny 5.jpg (2316x3088, 1.01M)

You'll always be second to her chad crotch goblin or mutt. Every time you try to cuddle or get a piece of ass, the baby will cry. She has a double digit body count. You are a sliver of her sexual history, a blip on her radar. If she were the monogamous type, then surely she wouldn't have needed to shuffle through 40 other guys to find a compatible male. No, you were just the best she could do in her old age. you would rather be with a firm, supple 20 something and she would rather get spit-roasted by frat chads. No one is happy. Enjoy your monthly missionary while her chad baby daddy pops by once a month with his shared custody he negotiated with the female judge

Incels and single mothers are both bottom of the barrel tier but neither realize it

Attached: images (54).jpg (496x619, 25.68K)

Just find a chick that got teen pregnant

Because they don't want hookups and want to lock you down to support their kid.

Then just make them think you will be around for more than a hookup ez

Too easy for the courts to put you on the hook if they show you suggested it.

Use a fake name and ghost her afterwards

I rather keep my virginity than take care of her kids.

Attached: i will not.png (1105x1000, 789.29K)

I'll repeat a statement from earlier.
Point to one. That's hard enough.
Next you would have to be reasonably sure the experience wasn't traumatizing

because they're not lonely, generally they are incredibly entitled with huge standards and expectations despite the fact they should be making every exception possible and lowering their demands due to their situation.
women have been told for too many years now they deserve the best all the time no matter what they themselves are like or offer, it's sunk in permanently for most.
shitty normie strawman though, incels don't want to lose their virginity, they want actual relationships with decent women who love them back, not just sex.
all the single mothers i know have been horrific to even consider dating. also as the other user said, who the fuck wants to be someones 2nd or 3rd priority or worse? i sure don't. i hate kids, i don't want kids, i want to be the first priority for my partner just as she would be mine. literally no point in a relationship otherwise, you're just an accessory she benefits from whilst not caring about your well being.

would unironically be ok with this as long as it isn't a mutt baby but the women are always just as horrible as any other. that's always the thing with women, they are pretty much always shit no matter how the dice fall.
besides that, there is the issue of -
>leaving the kid if the relationship doesn't work out
>if somehow the real father is still alive and wants to come back into the kid's life, you are the bad guy if you want to prevent yourself from getting cucked
in the end these chicks end up with guys that molest their kids funnily enough. i mean, it's not funny, it's sad, but you know what i mean.