I HATE BEING UGLY SO FUCKING MUCH

Currently in college, I have a solid group of friends but friendship is the maximum I can get. Just last week, I asked out a girl who I thought I had chemistry with and the disappointment, disgust and pity on her face just broke my heart.
Even after I graduate, it'll probably take me 5-10 years to save up for all the surgeries I need. God, I'm in tears everyday and no one gives a shit. Why should they? I just hate that this will be my life till the end. I've grieved over this already, I've told myself I'll get over it countless times but I just can't. I just wish I had the courage to end it all

Attached: static-assets-upload18113555142649677484.jpg (755x1196, 219.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rejected by 1 female
>time for suicide
>considering surgeries
effeminate to the max, seek testostorone theraphy my fucking man
ong

>I have a solid group of friends
>God, I'm in tears everyday and no one gives a shit
I don't think you've ever put your friends to the test if they'd support you. If you self-identify as a background character that the people around you invite because you neither add nor subtract anything, I'm not so sure they're real friends.
And, tell me about this girl you asked out and tell me your approach with her.

At least you are not shy and have cronical anxiety when near women.
I had this and it fucked me up real good in my teen years.
Funny enough when I was 6-7 I had no problem talking with girls, don't know what changed.

Attached: 1642682090875.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

It's probably just because you simply had lower inhibitions when you were younger.

>one girl rejects
>IT'S OVER
pick yourself up and try again.

Attached: 1509152908444.png (304x358, 119.53K)

>get rejected once
>already suicidal
she dodged a bullet

This is the easiest way to get bitchez, start using steroids.

read this:
forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html

it's a start but do some more research if serious

>feel like a fucking stud, literally feel like you can kill anyone with your bare hand (completely delusional but that's how you'll feel)
>wake up with rock hard erection every day
>20x confidence
>best anti-depressant in the world
>...more??

don't be a retard and just stick to testosterone ethanthate and whatever meds you need for sides (prob just arimidex)

I'm a retard btw and not a doctor so....

Attached: teragon-testoviron-250-mg-1.jpg (600x840, 32.87K)

Well, I wanna tell them but I don't wanna be that guy that becomes know as a downer if you get what I mean. As for the girl, one of my female friends met her at an anime con some time ago and we'd just hangout with her there every week for the paat 2 months. I simply asked her out when we left alone together
She's not the only one. I've been rejected countless times ever since I was a teenager (I'm 21 now). It's not so much about her, it's about me coming to terms with the reality that I'll be alone till the end

Ugh, it's so over bros.

Attached: n5ojk957f7u61.jpg (597x800, 65.99K)

>if you get what I mean
I know exactly what you mean, and your instincts are very likely correct that they'd turn on you for having problems. But they're not your friends.
>I simply asked her out
Do you mean, literally, "do you want to go out with me?"

Yeah, I asked her if she wants to grab some coffee. And she asked "what like a date?" And I said "yeah"

How are the shrunken testicles?

Did you get any side effects?

>start using steroids.
>die if cardiac arrest at 35

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113.78K)

>what like a date
That's rough. Your best bet is, unfortunately, be a fun person to be with around a girl and hope she gets addicted to the attention you give her so that she wants you and her to be exclusive. It also involves talking to multiple girls at the same time so you always have someone better. Asking to date is for attractive people or people already for sure into you.

*of

>I've been rejected countless times ever since I was a teenager (I'm 21 now).
So you're the sweaty, creepy weirdo who asks out every female you interact with
I think i've found your problem

brain tells balls to stop production because u have so much they shrink, but return normal when stop (why u cycle) u can use hcg too if ur woried or got bad genetics

you can but can manage them with meds, most comon is gyno (use arimidex)

I figured. It's just luck at this point

How do you fix gyno when arimidex no longer works?

shut the fuck up you have friends