It's their fault

I WILL blame all my problems on my parents
I WILL NOT take responsibility

Root Cause analysis is clear, bringing me into this world is the reason for my suffering. Remember user, it's their fault, not yours.

Attached: 1653729224609.jpg (494x482, 23.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his is the easiest way to fix your problems, start using steroids.

read this:
forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html

it's a start but do some more research if serious

>feel like a fucking stud, literally feel like you can kill anyone with your bare hand (completely delusional but that's how you'll feel)
>wake up with rock hard erection every day
>20x confidence
>best anti-depressant in the world
>...more??

don't be a retard and just stick to testosterone ethanthate and whatever meds you need for sides (prob just arimidex)

I'm a retard btw and not a doctor so....

Attached: teragon-testoviron-250-mg-1.jpg (600x840, 32.87K)

People who blame others for their problems were never going to make it. They are the BETA's.

Winners will take responsibility and use their hard past to power through and become successful anyway. deadend depressed losers will use it to be the victim and they get nothing. Deserved

I used to be like you, tried the self improvement meme and all that shit. But the blackpill is real and no amount of effort can change a born failure. In such cases, blame must be assigned.

>in such cases I must blame someone else

That is a false statement made up by your pathetically fragile mind. Its you who's to blame. Sorry champ, but sometimes in life you have to swallow the reality that youre not good enough and theres nobody you can blame for it. its all you

You don't blame yourself if your new car ends up with defective brakes or if the engine in your car was designed in such a was to mix oil and gas. you blame the manufacturer. This is the same.

It really isnt. If you had it your way everyone would blame someone else all the way up the ancestry tree right up to when that first single cell organism divided.

Thats a loser mindset and its partly why youre a loser. You cannot take responsibility even if its not percieved as fair.

>All the way up the ancestry tree
Nope that's retarded. The blame for any given individuals shitty life is on whomever made the active choice to bring them into this world. That's it. Most times that's the parents themselves, like in my case, but not 100% of the time.

Where does the buck stop? If you're not going to accept any responsibility, why should they accept responsibility for their actions? They'd just blame their parents, and it would go on forever.

>its my parents fault for bringing me into this world
>your grandparents: its my parents fault for bringing me itno this world
>your gr-great grandparents: its your great great great grandparents fault for birting me!
>homo erectus: NO its HOMO HABILLIS' fault for evolving not mine
>homo habillis: NO its the monkeys fault for going bipedal
>monkeys: its the fihses fault
>fish: no its the basic organisms fault

This is simply your lizard brain scrambling to try maintain its ego because you cant handle that you are a weak minded person so you have to play mental tricks in your brain to try deflect the blame. Just ccept it, youre not good enough and you have a weak mind that cant take responsibility

I can only be like that because I exist. Thus if I did not exist it wouldn't be a problem now, would it?

It's funny that self IMPROOOVERS have the exact opposite mentality
>Every one of your problems is your fault
>If you can't fix something it MUST BE 100% YOU
I don't give them headspace anymore because of how obnoxious they are.

life is net positive just because you lost doesnt maen you should get rid of all life. anti natalists are whack. they really be wanting the universe to be nothing

I just said we're the buck stops. The one who makes the actor choice to bring someone else into this world is then responsible for all of that person's problems.

That's the number 1 rule of humanity. We are all perfect. You are perfect, your parents are perfect, it's NEVER your fault.

>>its my parents fault for bringing me into this world
>>your grandparents: its my parents fault for bringing me itno this world
>>your gr-great grandparents: its your great great great grandparents fault for birting me!
You're a retard aren't you?
Any of those generations could have stopped the cycle, I'm still gonna blame my parents for my shit life for creating me (which they CHOSE to do!) And I will not do the same because I am not stupid enough to blinding bring children into the world against any of their potential future wishes

But you seem to be too stupid to raise children properly.

I'm not saying don't have children. I'm saying take responsibility for the fact that all of their suffering is on you.

My parents had me at their best times, then quickly nosedived into living in their worst times.
It is solely the fault of my parents for how awful my life has been and there is no other reason beyond what could drive them to make such poor decisions.

>suffering is....le bad!
Get a hobby

If it's not bad then you shouldn't have a problem taking responsibility for it.

the front part of my chest is deformed, my spine is deformed, and my dick is deformed.
my mom asks me multiple times through my teen/college years if im gay.
no you stupid bitch im quasimodo