Chad makes $200k+ at some giant finance firm to do jack shit all day

>chad makes $200k+ at some giant finance firm to do jack shit all day
>spends his time fucking the most attractive girls imaginable
>including those cute innocent girls you see on the street who you think would be nice to bring home to your parents
>you studied engineering and make 88k doing real work
>get no bitches
Unironically how do I cope? Give me one reason not to commit suicide
Ever since I learned that people my age are making over $200k with no skills, just making powerpoints all day and fucking hot girls all over the world with plans to make even more money for doing similarly jack shit, I've wanted to lay down on railroad tracks

Attached: 1537364726347.jpg (601x601, 64.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a $200k job and fuck bitches.

>makes shit up
>gets mad about the made up shit
Uhhh yeah sure bro! Cya around!!

There's similarly aged faggots who are uglier than you who are also making $200,000 and similarly aged faggots who are more attractive than you making less than you are, both of those are already rare and you're comparing yourself to the top 0.001% absolute cream of the crop of humanity who have the best of both worlds and thinking your life is fucking over. Do you realize how retarded you sound? Maybe you do deserve to kill yourself for being such an entitled cunt

I have no idea how. I don't know what skills they want, what knowledge they want. And I have no connections. My parents are civil servants
It's not made up. "Consultants" make six figures entry level and their salaries only go up. 300k by 30 is normal in that industry
I'm a failure. I'm a literal cuck for how much money I make. I'll never have a nice girlfriend, I'll always have to settle, I'll never fuck hot girls, girls will never think I'm cool because I make jack shit compared to everyone else my age

bro ur an engineer how would u know what a fancier does does its probably a hard job

For every 26 year old Patrick Bateman you're trying to measure up to there's a 100 miserable cunts the same age working dead end minimum wage jobs. You should be grateful you're not at that bottom percentile and get yourself a dose of reality

Speak english faggot. "Consultants" and "analysts" don't do anything. Ask any of them what they do for work and they never have an answer
I'm no different than them. Girls are uninterested once they realize I don't drive a BMW and don't live in a penthouse and don't eat at fancy restaurants every day

My guy there's women obsessed with fucking k-pop twinks and 40 year old guys with beer bellied dad bods, I don't know what dating pool you're trying to thrive in but I assure you there's a sizable portion of women who know better than thinking they deserve a top tier chad.

Crazy bro I'm unemployed with no car and still get pussy. Money isn't your issue, it's the type of woman you're chasing

I WANT A CUTE, SKINNY FOB
I'M NOT ATTRACTED TO ANYTHING ELSE

become a code monkey
easiest way to 300k

What languages would I need to learn?
What about fintech?

consultants actually do stuff. youre just a brainlet. Chad is smarter than you he earns his money

Give up. Its over. Chad has been dominating coding for a while. There is no escape.

Attached: 1653895899194.png (794x668, 134.39K)

>comparing yourself to the top 0,001% of men
internet is one helluva drug huh lmao

I went on a date with a girl yesterday (see ) and this is one of the things we talked about. I used to think this was extremely uncommon but without me even asking she told me she knows a lot of guys from her school who are in this exact position. She was talking shit about them for having no life but I suspect that in reality she sleeps around with all of them

What the fuck reason could I give you, you're the one who is supposed to find happiness in your life, the only answer I could give you is that even if I, a turbo incel managed to fuck an 8/10 girl, you could too, but they're rare as fuck, but no guarantee of a long term gf or a wife

Wtf she goes on a date and starts talking about hot guys unprovoked?? Your assumption is correct. Pump and dump.

She didn't say they're hot or say anything about their attractiveness, just about them being "finance bros." But we all know people like us aren't getting those positions
I want to be chad so badly

>a lot of guys from her school who are in this exact position
you mean making 200k making powerpoints? lmao

I make 350k and am still a friendless incel, also women at work run away when I try to talk to them

200k is easy to make user you'll get there by 30 or 40
making 200k before you're 24 is what really matters

How ugly are you holy shit??

Attached: 1654724132408.jpg (540x762, 41.48K)

Yes. They do nothing. Consulting is a literal meme but that's the salary they make
She said she also has a (female) friend who started a cryptocurrency business and is not a multi millionaire. She was also shit talking this girl because she said the business is literal bullshit but makes money somehow, just like every crypto "business."
How? Please tell me what programming languages or algorithms or whatever I need to know to get a job like that
I DON'T CARE ABOUT 30 OR 40 I'LL BE AN OLD ASS BOOMER BY THAT POINT
I NEED TO BE MAKING 200K RIGHT NOW

those are the jobs that frat chads get after they're done fucking sorority sluts every week in college. you were never that guy OP so I don't know why you're mad about it now.

>I DON'T CARE ABOUT 30 OR 40 I'LL BE AN OLD ASS BOOMER BY THAT POINT
that's what i just said user
t. make 200k at 27 even though the average age of making 200k in my industry is 21. i'll get to 300 by the time i'm 30 but it doesn't fucking matter at that age

I want to be that guy and I'm losing my shit over the fact that I will never be that guy
>fucking sorority sluts
It's not just sorority sluts. They fuck every girl on campus. EVERY GIRL
How can I be you? I will kill a whore to be making what you're making right now. I'm 22

study leetcode and get a job at big tech. being a programmer is simply a zero status job that gets no bitches, i had girls talk to me who thought i was an artist or something and then stop talking to me when they realized I was a codecel

>Yes. They do nothing. Consulting is a literal meme but that's the salary they make
yeah no, you gonna have to look into salaries instead of just assuming some dude in his 20s is making 200k off of this shit cause they're really not.

NIGGER THEY MAKE POWERPOINTS FOR A LIVING
I thought girls didn't care what you do as long as you're rich. Do you not flaunt your wealth by driving fancy cars and taking girls out to expensive restaurants?

what said
i was a broke college dropout at 22 lmao you literally are doing better than me for being a college grad at 22
27 is so old it doesn't fucking matter tho you're just going to be surrounded by 23-24 year old kids making double what you make if you're only making 200k

>the average age of making 200k in my industry is 21
it's almost funny how neets think careers work

>27 is so old it doesn't fucking matter tho you're just going to be surrounded by 23-24 year old kids making double what you make if you're only making 200k
This is what I mean. This is why I'm seriously considering suicide. I've failed at life

Younger girls don't care about money, long as you have a personality. Go younger.

This is the easiest way to get bitches, start using steroids.

read this:
forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html

it's a start but do some more research if serious

>feel like a fucking stud, literally feel like you can kill anyone with your bare hand (completely delusional but that's how you'll feel)
>wake up with rock hard erection every day
>20x confidence
>best anti-depressant in the world
>...more??

don't be a retard and just stick to testosterone ethanthate and whatever meds you need for sides (prob just arimidex)

I'm a retard btw and not a doctor so....

Attached: Test-Enanthate.jpg (1500x1500, 95.01K)

lucky mutts, i make 12k a year

>neets
i make 200k and i am entry level. the average person who has my job, title, and pay band is a fresh college grad, 21ish

you never really get over it. people my age are pulling 300-400k. i can retire at 35 or 40 but i still failed at life

Based frauding Any Forums crossposter

Attached: 1655366165499.png (640x451, 178.74K)