Why do Boomers keep telling me that 21 is young? Nigga my teenage years are gone how tf is that young...

Why do Boomers keep telling me that 21 is young? Nigga my teenage years are gone how tf is that young? I feel like I am ready to go into retirement

Attached: 46AD943A-A81A-4ACF-825B-73302AF2CA85.jpg (828x700, 137.99K)

When you're in your mid-to-late twenties you're gonna call yourself a fucking idiot for thinking 21 was old, stay on that grind while you can and don't waste your youth fucking around, that's for your thirties
t. fellow 21 year old

I hate youngshits so fucking much it's unreal. Your body hasn't stated to age you retarded faggot. You are not in constant pain. You have a mostly full head of hair. You have all your teeth. You aren't called a pedophile for liking 20 year olds. You deserve to be shot for even thinking you suffer you nurtured faggot

Men peak at 19. You are no different from most guys in they 20s

>You are not in constant pain. You have a mostly full head of hair. You have all your teeth. You aren't called a pedophile for liking 20 year olds.
You're such a retarded faggot, holy shit.
I take care of my body. I do not have a mostly full head of hair. I brush my teeth because I'm not an asshole. I wouldn't be a pedophile if I'm 80 years old and I like adult women.

Mens peak is from 13-18 everything goes downhill after

I already wasted my youth. Its too late to turn things around. I dont even know what I am supposed to "grind" for. Also being 30 sounds lame as hell

i thought the "1" was a "!" and i was trying to figure out wtf he was trying to say.
enjoy your brain while you can, you whippersnappers!

Nigger stop worrying so much about your age. It doesn't matter. Ever wonder why there are so many "I wasted my 20s" videos on youtube? Because everyone feels like they wasted their 20s. Even those videos are coming from youtubers that have hugely successful channels.

You don't become a different person soley because of age, people only become "boomers" because they start bogging themselves down with insane responsibilites that they can't handle (that nobody can handle), and it turns them into miserable fucking husks of human beings. You don't have to go down that path, though.

yeah teenage years are the only thing that matters in terms of life trajectory.
You can still change the course of your life after that point but it requires tons of effort, will, lifestyle change, and most important of all an environment change.

Grind so you don't have to deal with being a financially and mentally unstable cunt by your thirties

At this point, 25 and below is still being a kid to me. And I'm growing to the point of moving that goalpost to 30.

>Being 30 sounds lame as hell

George Carlin was, like, 70 or some shit and he was cool as fuck.

Literally who? You gotta enjoy life while it lasts.

Im still 22 but from my perspective, it just looks like people think any age thats 5+ years younger than them is young. A 40 year old will think a 30 year old is blooming with opportunities, a 30 year old will think a 25 year old is blooming with opportunities, a 25 year old will think a 20 year old is blooming with opportunities. Its just rose tinted glasses

>Literally who?
Hang yourself as immediately as possible.

People still think you're a child. When I was 21 I looked 16, and now I'm 28 I finally look 21-23. You know you're a kid get over yourself

>Doesn't know who George Carlin is

Stop being black

You'll feel stupid at 26

It's 35 by now

men peak at 12 months old everything is downhill after that

This but unironically
Once gender specific features start developing and people can tell that you are a male, you will naturally be less valued compared to your female counterpart

You are a bean. A fetus. A foetus, even. I chortle and guffaw and your newfaggotry to the world. CHORTLE AND GUFFAW.