Im a girl, this is my first time on Any Forums. Obviously Ive heard of it, this board in particular...

Im a girl, this is my first time on Any Forums. Obviously Ive heard of it, this board in particular, but Ive never actually been here. Is it actually as incelly as Ive heard? I guess AMA or something? Idrk what Im doing here other than being a tourist. Pic unrelated, just thought it was cute

Attached: 1182D673-A5A1-480E-8565-9652E39D2E79.jpg (1453x1365, 655.3K)

>Obviously Ive heard of it, this board in particular

Attached: laugh-clipart-png-15.png (970x843, 251.99K)

What? I mean I have, as far as Ive heard its like the incel capital or something lol

post your tits first of all
cover your nipples with your hands if you have to

Nice LARP, actually got a kek out of reading that

you should leave and then kys
there are no girls on the internet
feel free to post your tits and gtfo

Taking this as a yes

Not a larp. You realize women exist right?

drop a/s/l now

Prove it, post your tits

>You realize women exist right?
women exist to be our (men) servants and slaves
thats their only real value
women are posessions, they dont deserve to be treated equally to white men (gods among people)

Already said it
US

And you called me a larper lmao

>22
old hag
you will hit the wall soon and no man will want you

Why should we ask you anything? You are probably a boring normie. Lurk more and then go home again.

Hahahahahah thats a good one lol

Well given it seems 90% of you havent interacted with a woman in the past year, I figured some of you might have some questions. Why do anything on this board? The rest of the stuff Ive seen on here isnt particularly interesting either.

What's the long number on your debit card and the three letters on the back?

If this isn't a larp (which I doubt), there are lots of incels here but most are just incredibly depressed more than anything. Also probably autistic af. But I'm also a tourist desu

Are you sure this is your first time? Or has it just been a while?

Why the hell does it let you type apostrophes but tells me
>only ascii text allowed
When I try?
What attracts the incels here? Is it genuine sexism? Half the replies here seem like edgy jokes.

dont worry. maybe eventually you will settle down with some beta male orbiter, but i just want you to know, that you are well past your prime.
you will slowly start seeing wrinkles on your forehead, damage on your body and you will slowly wither, until at the end you will realize that you are just a stupid, vapid cunt whose only value is the hole between her legs.
this is your only value.
you dont matter as a person.
you are a THING

Its my first time, but like I said Ive heard of this board before, and seen a lot of Any Forums posts all over. I hope I havent fucked up all the traditions and mannerisms but Im trying lol

>I hope I havent fucked up all the traditions and mannerisms but Im trying lol
you fucked up by coming here

If you honestly think 22 is wrinkled and haglike youre probably a pedophile.
The rest of your edgy speech is unoriginal and boring lol

Yeah, Ill give you that one

>Why do anything on this board? The rest of the stuff Ive seen on here isnt particularly interesting either.

There are a few fun threads. Its like a shittier version of esfores.

>Well given it seems 90% of you havent interacted with a woman in the past year, I figured some of you might have some questions

You mean, some of them will be pretending to have a conversation with you in the faint hope that you add and maybe fuck them down the line. Believw me, you are as uninteresting as can be.

youd be more well received if your posted your tits you know

It's a weird site, but if normal people resign to it, it will be only worse. I like the anonymity of it, just. You should stay and be yourself. And definitely not let the stuff here get to you.

We should not kowtow before the alt-right. And let them have their online spaces.

Though, if you ever feel like it's too much, you are free to go. For me, this site is the expression of what the human psyche is and what people are actually like. It's a bit voyeuristic, perhaps. But most of all, when I'm here, I feel like I'm not closing my eyes before what humans are actually like and living in some ignorant bliss.

>women exist
I don't believe you
Wall is 19 you necrophile
Welcome. People will tell you to leave. You can't, you're here forever.

Not sure about apostrophes, I also know nothing abt computers and have no idea what ascii means.

Well Any Forums allows free speech so it's basically the only place incels can go to make those kinds of jokes ig. There's definitely a lot of sexism on Any Forums too, but most incels aren't really sexist. It's genuinely very difficult to get laid as a guy, especially if you're autistic and can't interact well socially. They mostly just gather here and fester