Obsessing over your looks as a male is very shallow and pointless...

Obsessing over your looks as a male is very shallow and pointless. Even if you "looksmaxx" you wont feel any better inside. So it's a pointless endevour. Tell me, what would change if you looked attractive?

Attached: IMG_20220614_143852.jpg (1105x1080, 163.14K)

>you wont feel any better inside
says who? you?
and my penis will definitely feel better after fucking hot women

So why havent you done it yet?

I would change nothing at all. As ugly as I am, my features were inheritance given to me by my ancestors. Some people do not love their families or they are ungrateful to them, but I am not. There is nobody I look up to more. Changing anything about my looks would be a great disrespect and a sign that basically states I'm rejecting what they gave to me. Why? To line the pockets of some plastic surgeon?

i am and its a process

Its so funny how incels obsess over sex and once you get it, it becomes entirely meaningless.

It does improve every part of your life. Its the same as if you were suddenly smarter. It's still pointless to get insecure over your looks, because you cant chamge them meaningfully anyway.

Ive had sex it was amazing and I want more of it
sorry about your anhedonia

Keep mewing bro, i'm sure you wont stay a faggot even if you're more attractive.

Its pretty nice, but nothing to consume my thoughts. Or do you ever compulsively think about getting that post workout rush or your next fix of exstacy (the two things Id compare to an orgasm)

it's one thing to fall for the looksmaxx meme which is designed to turn white guys gay.

it's another to stop being a fat fucking slob or smelly ass twig. your first assumption about people worried about their looks should be that they look like dog shit from years of bad habits. especially if they live in europe or the US. they do need to worry, and they do need to improve. mostly for their health and for their future children.

improving my looks doesnt mean dumb shit like mewing or facial surgery and looks trump personality any day

>It does improve every part of your life. Its the same as if you were suddenly smarter. It's still pointless to get insecure over your looks, because you cant chamge them meaningfully anyway.

Fulfilmemt doesnt come from your looks or smarts or money. It's a higher purpose and nothing else. And since fulfilment is synonymous with happiness, you get the point.

Its been proven that attractive people get much more advantages compared to unattractive people, lesser jail time, hired more frequently, just treated better in general

Sure and since my purpose in life is mainly understanding and learning things that interest me, higher IQ would objectively help my purpose.

If an incel has the purpose of getting laid, looking better will make him more likely to succeed in his aims.

What does it mean then? Hitting the gym?

How much jail time have you done?

i want sex and a gf a lot
not sure what you mean really

An easier life doesnt mean crap. You live leagues and bounds better than some kid i Ghana, yet you're still miserable. Same goes for attractive people.

Thats the point. You wamt it, because its not readily available to you. I just schedule 3 or 4 times a week with one of my fwb and dont think much of it. Same as money or anything else, if you dont have it, you crave it strongly.

>yes youre treated worse for being ugly but kids in africa tho!
what?

not sure why you normalfaggots are on here
this board main revolves around not getting sex and a gf

I could use a better jaw and non receded
chin.
captcha - DANGG

No, I only got house arrest because Im attractive, fucking retard

>No
So you contradicted yourself.

Also I'm not attractive and I have never been to jail. I do have a girlfriend though.

>this board main revolves around not getting sex and a gf

After the incels invaded, yeah, I know, tell yourself. I just refused to leave then and there are a few good threads here and there that make it worthwhile. On a sidenote, its fun how a board that revolves so heavily around sex tries shut out anyone who actually has any experience with it. You are like blind people larping how the sun may look while ignoring anyone who can actually see.

I'm saying you're living an eaiser lifestyle than most people. That was your point of the post, chad has life on easy mode. Well compared to some people you live on easy mode. Like some 5'4 indian thinks you're chad, but you're still miserable.

ive never seen any "sex haver" give good advice on meeting women
feel free to provide some

Yes life is easier for me compared to African people, and also compared to ugly people. What was your point here?

Dont bother OP. These guys are clearly girls when it comes to looks.

When did I contradict myself? I barely got any jail time because Im attractive, like I said, attractive people have it easier compared to ugly people