Im a good girl. a very very good girl. thank you verymuch for listening

im a good girl. a very very good girl. thank you verymuch for listening.

Attached: tism.jpg (403x433, 25.13K)

me: says something, doesn't even have ot be romantic
male: i do not love you
males do not love me back

assigned male at birth

males will do things like break hearts oftentimes however males are unlikely to feel remorse as it is not part of their sexual dimorphism. some males feels emapthy and remorse however. i am not talking about them

sometimes i love a male very much and want him very very much and this will turn the male off of any attarciton he did have. males often have an adverse reastion to female emoitons.

All is the quantum realm and thus all is magic. Always know that!

Attached: B3A6FAFB-87F7-4707-8990-FA5DA52837BF.jpg (1600x900, 156.77K)

males live in an entirely differnt world from me for example they do not want sex as much they focus on their studies and business instead and if they do want sex they want to be whores and not for one female they want to be literla manwhores many of them unfortanately its sjust how the world spins.

Because they aren't used to being loved very much and it probably scares him and maybe he thinks something's up

Attached: 1655093057594.png (658x662, 59.37K)

only a minority of males are capable of romance like femaels are. oneitis for example and crushes are mainly intsense for females however females aer less likely to get violent over them

quantums not magic sily goose.

no for example they probably just hihnk i am ugly its realy sad. they never admit this however it is true!

>3 posters
Hmmm...

mlaes do not want to love a female back very much if they can tell she loves him firs.t it is one reason i must get better at ihiding my feelings and not rying to make the first move it never works to make the first move as a female unless you are hot very very hot universally.

post pics and I will tell you if you are

i have posted about several of thes emales over the eyars and my tales of heartbreak and even man from the virginest of virgins to the chaddest of chads to the chaddest of virgins are put off when i catch feelings.

here is an aexampele of a picture.

Attached: bojack.jpg (621x508, 54.02K)

and these males when i am not allowed to love them htye move on and jerk of and fuck more and i am ldft crying. for mmonths. and then i end up with e pile of unprocessed feelings.

quit horsin' around, buddy

are you drunk, ml'ady?

i love horses i wanted ato have a horse property when i was a little girl also i had an imagniary friend named horsey the size of 7 universes

im getting there a little. probaly

males someitmes are able to love based on persoanlity did you wknow that

i wisah this male loved me back at lal evne for loks personality for exmaple i would do many things for him

i have drank aproximately 2.5 drinsk otngiht did you guess that i know that roughyl

will male make the firs t move? of course not. amayve the drema about me meant something by alex dreamed about me too that meant nothing. male also offered to give me a lot of moeny if i entered dire straits. this is because the male is stan d up guy. i wish males had singals which indicated attraction. words, you canot trust. males say i love you to anyone or anything particualr this male but he is not the only one.

nautre dictates only stacies get real love of males. males can aqcruie love by various menas. then after that comes incels who find solace in each other. and after that the botom of society is females likes me who are shuned b y the incesl and do not get lvoed back either.