Vampire bros, how you holding up?

Vampire bros, how you holding up?

Attached: 59179451-10926263-image-m-55_1655449698043.jpg (962x885, 127.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aosom.co.uk/item/homcom-5000btu-portable-abs-air-conditioner-w-remote-control-white~823-003V70.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate it, fans running constantly, windows always open, constantly refilling the ice cube tray
i slept through the worst of it yesterday and i plan to do the same today, gonna be kipping soon

Attached: 1655444484474.png (600x600, 185.48K)

I hate it.
I'm wearing shorts for the first time in like... over 10 years.
I don't even go outside, but my bedroom gets fucking insanely hot because it faces the sun all day.

bro just go down Southend and cool down in the wa'er innit

>Global warming is a leftist conspiracy theo.... ACK

lol brits
try 100 degrees fahrenheit
(38 celsius)
yall would fucking DIE down here in the south YEEEEHAWWWW

this is what happens when you bring brown muslims in. they bring their culture and climate

Sure, just like you'd die in a snowstorm.
Abnormal weather conditions are shit no matter where you're from - You can become acclimated to anything, just not overnight.

shut up faggot
MURICA FUCK YEAH

aosom.co.uk/item/homcom-5000btu-portable-abs-air-conditioner-w-remote-control-white~823-003V70.html

we have 38c days here sometimes and blizzards too. not like the uk is known for snowstorms anyways. still i hope the sun explodes soon fuck em

Blizzard.
In the UK.
lol do brits even?
Where I live it gets down to -25 to -30 in january. All you southerners would be popsicles

Enjoy not having central AC lmao

Lmao at British people who think 31C is hot.

no im from colorado. we arent the coldest place, but we do get around that temperate sometimes

holding up
a far right government
worthless economy
no infastructure.
no regard
mobs roaming the streets
if you do anything provide anything they will steal it, smash it. spit in your face
is johnsons world. his dream
all for johnson

shoul should have been expelled. but hes an 'elite' his father has money etc. should have been expelled controlled. but johnson has been told that he can do antyhing he likes with no regard, no respect
now look at everything .its his game his little sandpit. worthless shit all emulating johnson

Attached: idiot_funny.jpg (540x314, 51.33K)

AMERICAAAAAAAA FUCK YEAH!

Attached: 1654767271249.jpg (1358x800, 506.11K)

>Lmao at British people who think 31C is hot.
It's fookin' roasting ya tart.

>Americans think sitting in their a/c cooled homes while is 30+ outside as gloat worthy
Morons

i went through a 30+ summer without a/c but the humidity was pretty low. guess you forgot that part

I'm outside in the garden working in this weather... You lot are a bunch of boomer pussies

31 is hot. It's supposed to be 34-35-ish here next week, and I'm not looking forward to it.
35C in 55% humidity is the projection. I might just rope before I have to deal with it.
>t. American with no AC.

Weather has always fluctuated between very cold, cold, hot and very hot you dumb cunt

>t. American with no AC
nice try, no such thing

fucking hate it lids, hate being sweaty. wish i lived in some cold and nice country like finland

Attached: yup.jpg (450x426, 131.84K)

It's warm as fuck in Scandinavia too. Unless you want to go to Lapland or some place north of the polar circle. And even then you have to deal with the trillion mosquitoes

its collapsing

Boo fucking hoo
t. Floridafag