Hey Any Forums dot org how do I get rid of feelings for someone?

Hey Any Forums dot org how do I get rid of feelings for someone?

Attached: anime.jpg (640x640, 57.71K)

Have you tried turning yourself off and then on again?

i have via suicide attempts in which i was nearly unalived. i am tired of getting my heart broken though. i want to have no crushes anymore.

What kinda feelings?

Attached: 9E00D794-95D2-4C52-AF4B-EE4FDBCE10D7.jpg (576x518, 39.3K)

Sexual desire and wanting marriage and a family. Just the rush when they say they love you even if they don't really mean it romantically. Things like that.

Separating yourself from them is the only thing that worked for me, after a while you get over them. Of course, you are killing a part of yourself.

I have already had to kill many parts of myself. I don't want to ruin such connections before they actually say no, but honestly who am I kidding at this point. They always will say no.

I will never be loved back

OP are by chance from Europe or live there?

Hell if I know.
Took me several years to get over my ex, even though she was the one that fucked me over.
It's been like 6 or 8 years and I'm still not even sure I'm completely over her.

Attached: 1652694120179.jpg (788x681, 158.81K)

No, I am in burgerland unfortunately.

Yeah I'm still not 100% over my oneitis from middle school, but ironically nothing helped more than interacting with him.

damn that shit's rough, i was looking into chemical castration myself for similar reasons, but id only do it if it completely removes my sex drive. i dont want to be horny but impotent.

I hate sex but im a schizo/autist so my brains obessess about it and this has led to more than a handful of very embarassing moments. I just want to be friends with the females in my life but my brain keeps insiting on trying to fuck them.

>living in the literal land of opportunities and wanting to end it
Something tells me you're lying.

I managed to pull myself out of an intense years long infatuation that felt like it was literally driving me insane. Now I feel nothing for her and can speak to her casually on friendly terms.

I just took the concept of solipsism to heart and put myself in a mental bubble where no one existed but myself. She didn't exist and neither did anyone else. All there was in the world was me. Loving anyone else was a waste of effort. Telling myself that enough as I went to sleep at night eventually erased the feeling for me. I don't know if you're as capable of gaslighting yourself as I am.

I have looked into sex drive reduction many times but no fruits. I am already on medication which suppresses testosterone but it's not a huge difference to my romantic urges. I feel an analogous way to you about catching feelings.

I'm banned from owning a gun from wanting/trying to commit die as a teenager too much. I might be able to 3d print one or else I will have to just wait for a good cliff or wait until the 2ish more years are up.

I think if I were to do that I would just have even lower inhibitions and try to fuck the person

Find out what their flaws are and focus on them every time you see the person

I have trouble finding flaws in people I love, only incompatibilities I hope will change.

do you have any creative endeavors? do you draw or write? I found focusing my feelings into my work is very theriputic. im not great or anything, but working out my feelings through art has helped me a lot.

People generally don't change their bad traits

i used to someitmes. i am a little drunk now sory. i like cooking. i cant spend all my time cooking though.

i see no problems in this person for exmaple. only one incompatility and that is they are aseual. asexual and i am very not. that is sad isnt it tale as old as time

>I think if I were to do that I would just have even lower inhibitions and try to fuck the person

It helps if you think about how the person in question is not worth your time or effort. They haven't been thus far so why should that ever change?

are you a girl? will you be my gf?

they would be if they could be a godfirned even if not a lover even however most of the time i get frozen out if i get rejeted.

no you fdont live near me i already have enough problems i have met people ff Any Forums before its messed me up bad.

is the problem with the rejection an internal one or external one?
Like, are they distancing themselves from you after the rejection or are you the one isolating yourself?
if it's just them, they are immature. if it's you isolating, dont do that, the only way to get over an uncomfortable feeling is to confront it. If they are a good friend, then try to stay friends after rejection. I found that this helped a lot, because i dont feel like im hiding something from them.

how long have you known this person anyway?