How the FUCK do you 30+ year old guys cope with never having friends or girlfriends...

How the FUCK do you 30+ year old guys cope with never having friends or girlfriends? I'm 21 and I already feel hollow inside.

Attached: dead.jpg (225x225, 13.41K)

you just grow more and more contemptuous of the world, so it gets easier.
t. 35

By not being failed normalfags.
Have you ever tried that?

just wait another 10 years like these fat retards

Coping is the easy part. Trying to hide it is the hard part. Im living on ultra legendary difficulty. Im not ugly just not blessed in some aspects. Good facial structure but i have too much hair on my upper back and crack. Its definitely not the worst but fuck doing any shaving etc just for sub-par modern whores. Im 29 virgin..

People care more about my virginity than I do lol

Just jojo memes

Attached: 15C8362D-B537-46B9-9CEF-544262B1CFDA.jpg (1200x675, 120.02K)

Does it get easier eventually.? Is there a day when you finally stop caring?

I also have stretch marks and mild pimples on back from sugar. No girl would want to be with someone like me without me grooming myself hard... its not worth it

I only care when i have to hide it. I personally dont care much. Just a little bit... im more scared of others knowing desu

there isn't a single day where you can say "yesterday I cared and it bothered me, now I don't care and it doesn't", it just fades slowly over time. It's an exponential decay sort of thing, like imagine your hatred for the world and humanity is radioactivity that has a half-life. It doesn't stop suddenly, it just gets lower and lower as more time goes on.

Truth. This is most accurate, OP.

I hope it dies sooner than later.

Why does it matter if they know? What do you have to lose? Someone feeling better about themselves?

Everyone gets knocked down one day.

People are conditioned to lose respect if you haven't done it. Not all but most do seem little different after they know. Its because if you haven't done it people look at you as a coward if you just simply too nervous, distance themselves because they think something must be really wrong with you or that they see you as a loser. Not all people but majority.

probably around 26 was when i fully stopped caring. monk life is not for everyone though.
>t. 32

I just laugh at my predicament ( so I don't cry)
The emptiness never leaves, one can cope by rationalizing that the average female prospective partner is a user, an attention hog, a self absorbed narcissist hooked on social media and retail.
But deep down you know there are girls out there who would suit you perfectly and so the emptiness holds firm.

Drugs and drinking helps, but you can only use them sparingly without compromising health,
most effective cope: stoic daoism

Attached: 1630129817539.jpg (720x960, 94.96K)

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm 22 and I've never even felt the urge to get a girlfriend/friends/whatever, never went out on a weekend (never been to a bar, really). I am happy and content, I've lived a fulfilling life, I spent my youth in competitions, went to two high schools simultaneously, won awards, ... While I was preparing for nationals, my classmates were probably going to the movies or something, idk. We were in separate worlds, there were many people in my class I'd never spoken to by the time I graduated. I guess all of you must've had friends when younger, but then lost them. I'm so far gone that people call me "more machine than human", yet I don't have any regrets nor do I feel that I missed out on anything. I am perfectly happy with dying alone, as the concept of being seen as anything other than "that one smart guy" is alien to me.

Oxycodone, it makes all the feels go away.

by not giving any fucks any more

try it

Attached: 1334844988449.jpg (257x212, 14.81K)

>21
you're not even adult

I actually finally had sex after 30 by actually putting in some effort. Keep in mind I was a robot or perhaps I guess failed normie makes more sense to you guys? I don't know. I know its the typical normie response to such question but its the truth for me. I barely had to put much effort in either. So my biggest problem at this point is I still can't wrap my mind around how normies want to keep waging like they do. Being a wagie is so fucking awful. I dread looking for another job.