I reported my boyfriend to the cops for raping me after he used me while I was drunk, but I'm starting to regret it...

I reported my boyfriend to the cops for raping me after he used me while I was drunk, but I'm starting to regret it.. All his friends think I'm some kind of a monster and even some of my own friends are starting to be really cold towards me.
Do you think he'd accept my apology if I dropped the charges? I just want things to go back to normal.

Attached: 1626967488112.png (634x621, 871.61K)

I don't care about your mistakes or your pain and I am literally the least qualified or sympathetic person you could ask. GO. AWAY.

don't. let him get what he deserves. break up with him at least

how is it rape if its your boyfriend dumb whore, regret doesnt equal rape

You gonna get the Amber Heard treatment say goodbye to your life dumb bitch

doesn't mean she consented

Being his girlfriend is basically free reigns of her body? It's not rape if they are together

Do everyone around you a favor and kill yourself you stupid ass bpd bitch

no it doesn't. some people have boundaries

shes a drunk whore she probably loved it while it was happening but then regretted it in the morning and felt "used" like all women say when they want to ruin a mans life

Apologize naked on all fours and promise you'll let him use you any way he wants any time he wants

Attached: 03b.jpg (1200x800, 118.15K)

I wish your boyfriend had raped you, you worthless slag.
Your stinking corpse isn't fit for a gutter.

He did rape me, but I don't think a man can understand that feeling. Men can't even be raped.
We broke up after the police visited his place (he lives with his parents lol) and he realized I reported him to the police. I kind of want to get back together with him now though, I feel kind of lonely and everyone's being a dick.

Attached: 1645743984671.png (577x563, 312.18K)

Nice LARP. Consider suicide.

Checked I would have raped you too just for arguments sake

You fucking voluntarily slept with him and regretted it and called the cops and said he raped you.

Fuck you you deserve to be slowly burned to death and deserve to die in the worst most excruciating way possible. Getting drunk and having sex isnj't rape you stupid whore.

Kill yourself

Attached: 56y456y45.png (632x440, 502.84K)

>saved from post filename
>female but just literal harem anime main guy with long hair anime image
>clear and concise writing style
a kind 2/10 since its not tranny larp but I cant guess your motivation beyond feeling satisfied as a troll if the bait is taken

if you follow this advice
and your bf actually forgives your stinking ass?
Just know he's a real saint for putting up with you.
If you had any sense in that empty skull, you would shut up and submit to him.

If you posted this to make people accept rate, you are an asshole. If this is genuinely how you feel right now, you are an idiot with an iota of brain who cannot stand by her action and cannot do anything to the full.

You need therapy. Getting back with him is not an option, I think you should know that.

>he lives with his parents lol
So women view living with one's parents as worse than rape? Fucking god.

Part of being a couple is allowing him to use your body. You weren't raped, you just had unsatisfying sex.

Attached: a73cb01b4239da4f8a31f5fbe55110f8.png (1214x860, 397.76K)

Drop the charges and unironically kys cunt

Why would she regret voluntary sex with her bf? A person who she presumably already has regular sex with?
This accusation really only works when it's a one night stand who the woman is embarrassed about sleeping with.
Jesus, you cunts are dumb.