What if you were forced to date an abusive femoid?

what if you were forced to date an abusive femoid?

Attached: 02c094d28abf808cbf6f0c65e9bfc14c[1].jpg (988x998, 153.86K)

Go for the eyes.

Depends. What you're posting it wayy to much, i would leave or kill her.
But a slap there, a scratch here, some choking and bitting and hair-pulling during sex would just make me more attracted to her.

Attached: 1521921882400.png (946x832, 163.94K)

she look cute who dis..

I dated one, it's alot more hard work than you first think almost like caring for a child that has to pay bills and behave herself in public

Attached: 1649880574945.png (460x569, 389.05K)

Why would she have to force me, that sounds great.

I'm okay with this but alas that stuff only happens in fairy tales

every moid deserves daily spanking

Attached: sample-413f82a4548757b0959c1bdb8f5dd4bb.jpg (833x1000, 228.18K)

I would thank her for treating me the way I deserve to be treated. Like a worthless subhuman barely worth her time.
Shame girls don't like me I would be very obedient

Attached: 2ee9d10535ef534d4255760083cf71e7.jpg (736x736, 120.41K)

I-I'm all for it. Honestly I would ask her to beat up my dick and nuts!

I think OP is implying an actual abuser, not a kinky girl who is into sadism or something. I gotta say though, I wholeheartedly agree.

I believe I would dip mine pp in her beer.

... I would never want something like this... seems really terrible

The average man could punch a woman in the head and knock her out cold. There needs to be emotional abuse mixed in.

Bro ive seen you around on here you gotta stop this nut beating bullshit you are going to really injure yourself. You're worth more than what a bunch of retarded females think of you.

*unzips belt*

They'd be forced to date someone they couldn't abuse unfortunately. I don't think they'd last long unstable people normally don't.

wouldnt be the first time i did that. I am a soft person and too much like ferdinand the bull.
I have been made to do all kinds of things I didn't want to do, crying. I am incredibly sad inside all the time.

i have this weird biological desire to be hurt or abused by women. im a gymcel and women are interested often but nothing happens because im only interested in being tied up

Not really sure what you mean by forced, but I'd probably give it a go for a little while so long as I'm getting laid. For how long I think would depend on the kind of abuse we're talking about, though. Emotional abuse I could probably endure for a while before throwing in the towel and changing my phone number. Physical abuse, at least to the extent depicted in your image, I don't think I could tolerate for any extended period of time.
If we are talking physical abuse, though, this sort of arrangement would be a lot more acceptable to me. Standardized procedure, no permanent marks, and relatively painless. Also, I sincerely doubt a woman slapping my ass would really hurt all that much. I wouldn't stay in a relationship like that, regardless, but it's a fine temporary alternative to finding someone who won't feel the need to assault me on a regular basis.

I am a free man and cannot be forced to do anything, let alone by a woman. If she even attempted something like that, i would rip off her jaw and gouge her eyes out. Women cannot physically overpower men.