Just made an updated incel pride flag for pride month, thoughts? The black and white one was too boring and generic

Just made an updated incel pride flag for pride month, thoughts? The black and white one was too boring and generic.

Attached: 983598253.png (800x457, 2.64K)

it looks like an emo lesbian flag desu

I agree with this tripfag. Back to the drawing board, OP

It's actually an emo version of the aromantic flag. Figured it fits considering that incel ideology is angry and reactionary.

what do the colors represent? are you actually proud to be an incel?

Are trannies actually proud to be trannies?

It represents the transition from redpill into coping and then into blackpilled

on some level yes i think. i'm not part of any "pride" demo so it's hard for me to say but i think it's a self-love thing. so i guess the idea of an incel pride flag seems weird to me since the group seems more or less defined by self loathing

Here's your incel flag.

Attached: 1655374621129.png (462x280, 24.69K)

Does anyone have that Aspergers supremacy meme? Where it's a guy holding the autism flag in one hand and a molecule in the other and there's some sad normalfag with words like "consume, work, obey" next to him.

Something of that tone would be way better.

there's no pride in being an incel, fag. go and get yourself a gf then celebrate straight pride. inceldom is just failure.

There's no pride in being gay or a tranny either and yet pride flags for those things exist.

looks ID'd

Why be proud of being something involentarily? That sound retarded

The trans flag is an abomination. The rainbow was originally meant to signify God's favor, then the gays adopted it, then the trans desecrated it. This is much less offensive.

Pride?
What pride is there in being alone? Lol

Your pride of being a survivor

I don't understand, survivor of what? I'm fine thank you.

Your survived inceldom and you're proud of it. Your didn't tap out. You didn't rope yourself. You didn't pay a whore. You didn't shoot a school. You take all of the worlds hatred and abuse and exclusion like a man

im proud of being alone until women stop behaving like fags

I think it's not bad at all.