User PLEASE for the love of GOD consider transition and wearing lolita cloths, this is ur path to happiness

user PLEASE for the love of GOD consider transition and wearing lolita cloths, this is ur path to happiness

Attached: BC88D772-6014-42B3-A857-0A4439BB679E.jpg (703x602, 79.81K)

I'm 6'2 and have masculine facial features. I'm incapable of being a tranny.

kek slow day at work glow agent?

I crossdress, it's not going to make you happy. Willingly making yourself into a member of a marginalized group is just asking for a good ass kicking from life.

If you want me to kill myself just say so user

I just think its funny if robots become lolita trannies who watch shoujo anime and are obsessed with stuffed animals, sweet pastries, petticoats, stockings etc

based federales trying to turn my competition into fags

Robots are dressing up in lolita and acting kawaii and you're laughing. You're laughing.

I feel kinda bad for them but for the most part yeah. Its not like it affects me so I get to laugh from afar, specially knowing Im directly or indirectly responsible

I though of getting into crossdressing as a hobby at 19. I don't remember why I thought I wasn't suitable, I no longer care about it. Might actually do it if I like how I look in a dress.

>I'm 6'2 and have masculine facial features. I'm incapable of being a tranny.

user, you're supposed to fuck the tranny

er no stick to adorble femboy fashion while not fucking up my body with a load of drugs thank you very much

>another fembots barely disguised fetish thread.
>Men are dating less women.
>Men are slowly usurping womens position in society.
>Tranny MTFS and androgynous elvish prince boys now supreme.
>Female gooning on the rise
loike pottery innit

a-a-am i cute?

Attached: me.jpg (966x1439, 128.71K)

you look like you have a wire on your peen bro (o_o)

>user PLEASE for the love of GOD consider changing your armor and wear some mark V (B), this is ur path to not looking fuck ugly

Attached: ugly armor.jpg (1280x720, 257.74K)

is tthis that tranny discord cult that are trying to turn as many people into troons as possible

that, lad, is called a chastity cage.

I fucking love lolita clothes. I'm not about to transition and wear them myself, but I would love to find a girlfriend that's into it. I'd get her all kinds of different outfits to wear.

Fuck off creepy pervert.
People like you are why the west is collapsing

What a cutie. If that's male, then boys truly make the best girls.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)