Dude just follow Buddhism, bro! It's so based since you detatch yourself from life...

>Dude just follow Buddhism, bro! It's so based since you detatch yourself from life. Even if someone is raping you in the ass, you're still calm as fuck, isn't that heckin based? See I'm perfectly calm as a wagie who has a boss that constantly shits on me, I'm fine dude!
Why are Buddhists like this?

Attached: 1655437222696.png (696x701, 67.91K)

I guess that means I'm already a Buddhist then

Attached: 1627678256064.jpg (600x800, 46.52K)

first time here, retard?
posting selfies is forbidden on this board.

>you detach yourself from life
you must be illiterate if you think thats what buddhism is about

>>Dude just follow Buddhism, bro! It's so based since you detatch yourself from life. Even if someone is raping you in the ass, you're still calm as fuck, isn't that heckin based? See I'm perfectly calm as a wagie who has a boss that constantly shits on me, I'm fine dude!

hahahahah the shit you guys post really makes me fucking laugh

That's not what Buddhists claim, faggot, that's just literal retards who larp as Buddhists to seem cool and enlightened

That's not quite Buddhism tho. Buddhism stresses suffering. Taoism is the chirpy counterpart

detaching yourself from the world is not the same as ridding yourself of all worldly desires
soiteens fail as per the usual

Attached: 1655293464887.png (1055x845, 598.25K)

>I'm getting fucked in the ass and enjoying it!
It's even worse, moron?

Literally the most primary teaching of the Buddha is that life is suffering, and that Buddhism is the path to escape suffering. Whatever bullshit you're trying to spin here, nobody buys it.

Attached: 1643850307255.jpg (1000x1000, 159.96K)

And what does this have to do with the fact that OP doesn't know what Buddhism entails?

What, nigga? That doesn't mean you detach yourself from life. Buddhists are deeply involved in life, more so than the average person. Buddhist monks are even permitted to defend themselves, so the raping thing is retarded. A buddhist wouldn't be stuck in a shit job, he does not need money. Like I said it's faggots larping as buddhists

I never made any qualitative judgements. Who's the moron now? NOT I, user, NOT I!

This user is aware that Buddhist terrorism exists

>Buddhists are deeply involved in life, more so than the average person
This makes 0 sense.

It makes 0 sense because you don't understand Buddhism

haha op mad because the buddhists found the cheat code to life and he didnt

cope op

They're spiritually blind. Mindfulness is also spiritually damaging.
>Just wield sin to uphold virtue bro

Attached: 0 fool.jpg (854x1280, 190.19K)

>Just be attatched but also be involved in life somehow even though you have no reason to do that
No

>zoomers can't understand an ideology created thousands of years ago

Attached: 1620603829529.png (251x242, 91.85K)

You have no arguments besides
>You wrong

that's not even an argument. I'm laughing at your inability to comprehend basic ideological principles that were written by a literal street shitter.