Homeless

Regardless of how much or not I like my parents and my sibling, this is the hard reality:

If it wasn't for them I would be homeless badly living on the streets. Having to beg for money or search in garbage bins to be able to eat.

So I have to be thankful for what I have and try to help them in all that I can.

This is how the system works. If you don't work all your life in a stupid job until you are old and about to die then the only thing that you deserve is dying on the streets of hunger, cold and loneliness.

Attached: Homeless man.jpg (400x599, 73.96K)

need money for booze

>If you don't work all your life in a stupid job until you are old and about to die then the only thing that you deserve is dying on the streets of hunger, cold and loneliness.
this is basically why i'm not even trying to get a gf. imagine if i had a kid? i'm not rich, so it's basically dooming them to a live of miserable slavery (employment)

What about Chad thundercock the lawyer who fucks girls and was born insanely intelligent. His job isn't hard for him, if it was he probably wouldn't do it. He has that option, he has the freedom to choose.

Are you really grateful just to eat food and cry about being thin and alone? This is torture man. They make us watch Chad thundercock every day, too. They're always waving around his thundercock in our faces. Fuck this gay shit.

Yeah in my case it's also better for me to never have children because they would have a fucked up life with no money and pathetic father.

But I won't have the opportunity either because I won't find a woman that wants to have children with me, something that is totally logical, so... having children is something that I forgot about it a long time ago.

This is why as much as I hate normies, I have to respect them. They make the world go round, the good and bad of it all.

You call it slavery because you're mentally broken. You feel trapped, like you have no options.

You should realize 2 things:
1. You most likely aren't that intelligent, compared to those around you. Even if you think you are.
2. If work was slavery, nobody would do it. They aren't broken people, they didn't get skullfucked by Any Forums when they were kids, or whatever bad experiences lead you to feel the way that you do about work.

fuck that shit man everyone has gone through something that determines where they are today. if chad thundercock is a well paid lawyer, that means he's a highly competent lawyer. and if he is so well versed in law, he must have studied hard. no amount of money from his parents is going to result in a stable, well paying job that chad thundercock enjoys working. regardless, life isnt fair, and chad thundercock read books that his parents bought him as a kid. his parents bought him good food and sent him to a good school. its not bad to realize this but it is bad to linger on it, to simmer in a melancholy state. all we can do is keep moving forward. life isnt a race. theres only one person you have to be better than, and that is you. as long as you keep improving yourself, life will get better for you.

He is genetically superior to me. We could work equally hard and he will be better than me in every way.

Regardless, this is where I am, crying about still being incel at 28, and Chad thundercocks all over the world are stealing hearts just by looking at girls. Calling life unfair is an understatement, life is torture. This is actual cruel torture.

>You call it slavery because you're mentally broken. You feel trapped, like you have no options.
elaborate

>You should realize 2 things:
>1. You most likely aren't that intelligent, compared to those around you. Even if you think you are.
it's other people that have been calling me intelligent my entire life, not me

>2. If work was slavery, nobody would do it.
wrong. even straight up chattels slaves chose to have children

>They aren't broken people
explain what a "broken" person is without memes
>they didn't get skullfucked by Any Forums when they were kids
me neither. i never liked school, even before using Any Forums or the internet. people thought i did because i received good grades, but i always hated it

>or whatever bad experiences lead you to feel the way that you do about work
it's literally just boring and seems entirely pointless. i even picked the career path i thought was the least terrible of all. all i can look forward to is retiring, so i can start my life.
these people probably have no real interests so employment gives them something to do

Anyone of you here have real fears of becoming homeless?

Have you thought about what you are going to do to survive on the streets?, have you planned something about it?

I don't fear it. I would never call myself this way. I want to live free. In nature I could live from plants, all types. Near a big city now I can go to all kinds of temples for food, I can make some services there too. I'm a searcher, I don't want to tell more. In order to avoid the street I will stay in green places, not in the city itself. I still have things to do in the city.
I think you should avoid becoming nervous/anxious.

That's my worry right now. Been depressed my whole life due to traumatic childhood shit but I was always able to manage until a couple years ago. It seemed like bad shit just kept happening to me over and over again and it finally broke me last year when someone close to me passed.
I was already struggling with alcohol but I turned into a full blown alcoholic, drinking every morning til night. Stopped going to work, got fired, and told myself I would worry about it later.
I had about $10k saved and lived off that for 4 months. I moved out of my apartment voluntarily because I didn't want to go through the whole eviction process and dealing with tension from my landlord. Stayed with a couple various friends for some months but leeching off them just fucking killed me so I had to move back in with my parents.
They think I'm a loser (they're not wrong) and are gonna kick me out if I don't stop drinking so much and playing vidya all day to escape my internal hell. I know they're serious too, they made a big point about how I'd be on my own at 18, I'm lucky they're even helping me out now.
I haven't thought about plans for homelessness too much because I never plan ahead for anything. All I know is I'd live in my car and doordash for money.
I'm trying to turn things around though, it's just really fucking hard man. I wish I was stronger.
I have a job interview on Monday and I'm really hoping I get it just so I can stop being trapped with my thoughts all day. Wish me luck bros...

Attached: doomer.jpg (205x245, 10.58K)

Many of you neets that think you are not going to work and don't have a house to inherit or money should think about what plan you have to get the basic things on the streets like water, food, clothes and a place to sleep that is more or less safe.

Don't hate the regular normies.
Hate the pricks that sit at the top of the pyramid with more money than they'll ever need exploiting everyone below them to make even more money that could be used to improve people's lives and the world in so many ways.

Looks like somebody's got a crush on Chad Thundercock lol

Attached: 673609EB-53F0-4D59-A82B-261D3D8C5CD7.jpg (478x463, 73.01K)

That is not how the system works. Rich people don't make money to share it with poor and lazy people that don't deserve that money.

Capitalism isn't a game where everybody can be rich or to win. For a big company to become so rich, many other little companies had to die.

It's good to recognize that family is important and be grateful and humble about it. You're also quite lucky that your family is so positive. So many people who have bad family lives like abuse and neglect end up it completely horrible spots before they even have the mentality to deal with such horrors.

But if you do pursue some type of job, you can help your family and all of you guys can do better. And unless you're in the US or other "high Gini" country, there's also social support, though that can be a tough go.

My family supports me and although my father has threaten me many times with kicking me out I think he won't do it.

But apart from that my parents haven't been a source a positivity specially. And I'm grateful that my sibling still supports me to but the relationship hasn't be very close either.

But as I said in the OP, I have to be grateful because they still support me because if it weren't for them I would be on the streets since many years ago.

everyone should be given a grenade in case they become homeless

You won't do it and you know it.