Might have the opportunity to shoot up heroin this weekend. Any anons have experience with it? What does it feel like...

Might have the opportunity to shoot up heroin this weekend. Any anons have experience with it? What does it feel like? Will it make me happy?

Attached: 83.jpg (1000x1000, 163.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QlVJimlTJNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'll find you have no problems, but you'll also find you're dead.
I only know 2 people who have done it. It killed both of them.

I've snorted and smoked heroin, but I never shot because I have a fear of phlebotomy. I suggest you just snort it if it's powder and smoke it if it's tar. You can also try poppy seed tea.
>What does it feel like?
Overrated in my opinion. Opiates are fun, but it's not nearly as euphoric and amazing as people usually say it is. Maybe it's just not my thing, but I always thought that Soma and Ketamine were way better when it comes to "drugs that make you feel like a sack of bricks".

Attached: 1613777708603.jpg (756x744, 517.08K)

I hear it's pretty great to begin with, then you spiral downwards and end up sucking dick in back alleys for your next hit

Opioids are fucking god tier for mental pain
They make me actually feel like life is worth living which is also why I haven't done them after trying a few weak ones
I know I couldn't resist them when they make everything fine which is why the next time I will be doing opioids is after my mom dies and when I go on a grand drug binge which will end with my suicide by heroin during winter in the middle of a forest

>opportunity to be a stupid cunt
ftfy

>Overrated
Okay dude thanks to that we know you've never tasted it before

It isn't worth it, man. You can feel the same pleasure without it, but once you do it you will realize that you can never automatically trigger that pleasure without it. People kill themselves because of how much worse it affects your long-term mental health.

I too intended to die on a heroin binge, but only when I'm on my death bed, old as shit.

I think so many people wanting to die on a heroin high says a lot about how good it feels

It's not only about how good it feels. It's about how you can be homeless and have lost everything you ever cared about and be living under a bridge and it can still make you feel fine.
Dying by heroin overdose is also painless and quite of a certain way to make sure you die, especially if you mix it with other downers like benzos, alcohol and gabapentinoids.

>Will it make me happy?
user...

try smoking it first

expect to feel itchy and get sick

Opioids for me make me happy right down to the core. Its hard to articulate how a drug's effect, which is an artificial happiness, creates the most profound and textured happiness I have ever experienced.

For this reason I avoid opioids and it sucks that humans can't just feel that way inherently.

I've smoked heroin off tin foil more times than you've made physical contact with a female, dumb nigger. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Opiates can be quite comfy, but they aren't nearly as good as things like psychedelics.

Attached: 1655364439271.jpg (1024x855, 54.9K)

If you are going to do it, do it once and don't do it again for awhile. I had a bad heroin addiction for years. Been clean for 4 years but still want it. The addiction never goes away

youtu.be/QlVJimlTJNw

You are full of shit. And gay.

>might have the opportunity to ruin my life
Just dont man

It's so fun you can't stop!

Really though it's amazing and try not to get addicted because you *will* want more. It's literally the greatest feeling on earth.

Attached: 1654283563054.png (699x728, 553.96K)

Opioids are the pinnacle of happiness, at least when you feel miserable on a daily basis. They make me love myself and the world. Everything is fine and peaceful and I am content with my current state of being
A less addicting option that makes me feel similar is pregabalin and gabapentinoid. Only problem with them is that if you do them for more than a few days most of the good effects will disappear. I got no withdrawals after a 2 week gabapentin binge but really sucked when on the last day I did like 4 grams of it and I didn't even feel high.
Life would be worth living if I could feel that way daily.

>overdose is painless
Nah. You stop breathing and other shit happens. You would probably be aware that you're about to die. There is no painless suicide method.