Am fat 21 y/o femanon, have been fat basically my entire life

>am fat 21 y/o femanon, have been fat basically my entire life
>people have told me I wear it well but my weight has always been way over what it should be
>have 7 y/o younger brother
>ever since he was like 1 year old, I used to read to him each night before bed, stopped doing it last year
>let him sit on my lap and he rested himself against me, basically used my fatfuck body like a beanbag chair, sometimes fell asleep in my lap
>couple months ago, I actually got serious about a diet
>dropped down 16 pounds so far
>two days ago, I bragged to my mother about how my jeans have gotten looser
>brother was in the room when I said this
>he was confused
>I told him I was losing weight until I become thin
>he absolutely fucking lost it
>cried at the top of his lungs for basically the entire day, banged on the walls, etc.
>said that he doesn't want me to lose weight, he only likes me like this
>quieted down eventually
>he said that he's not talking to any of us until I stop losing weight

Holy fuck. I was literally just reading storybooks to this kid. What the fuck is wrong with kids nowadays where something like this causes them to... develop whatever the fuck this is? Is he going to be a feeder because of this shit? Is he going to be into incest? I'm legitimately distraught. I feel like I hurt him accidentally in a deeply uncomfortable way.

Attached: 1696374800801.jpg (600x583, 49.91K)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
WEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!
WOOOOOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
HUEEEEEEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
po
: D

GAIN FOR BROTHER

KING
KING
KING GAINER

>Is he going to be a feeder because of this shit?
too late, looks like you raised your own baby architect

Attached: 1647977066775.png (307x289, 105.86K)

Be my fat (now not so fat) gf? I'll sit on you too

Attached: 16554657.gif (250x250, 102.23K)

Good job on losing weight. Anyway, yes women have a massive influence on boys aged 0-18. Why do you think most male serial killers list "my mom" as part of the reason they decapitated people and fucked their corpses? Female influence holds a lot of sway over the fragile minds of boys. He will now grow up to bang curvaceously plump women with sadist tendencies because of you.

Attached: 1611512168519.png (493x482, 497.31K)

Your brother's gonna be an absolute BBW pussy slayer when he grows up.

Being an architect is the only way now because of seed oils. You've (accidentally) did the right thing.

Attached: Architect.png (243x300, 48.1K)

he's 7, kids that age act insane over stupid bullshit all the time and they don't deal with change well. give him some time to get over it, and if it seems like this isn't going away he might need a talk

>dropped down 16 pounds so far
congratulations, femanon!

lol, based brother

Your brother understands that having a soft girl to lay on is a treasure.
Maybe your brother will be a feeder.
I got my fat fetish from sitting comfortably on overweight baby sitters. The softness of a big lady is something I cant get out of my mind, it is just so comfy.
How fat are you anyway?

he's just a kid, dude. probably doesn't understand that you don't like being fat since he enjoyed using you as a pillow, and is now upset that something he enjoyed from someone he trusted is now being taken away from him
just a retarded child throwing a tantrum, let this be a lesson that in life things don't always go the way you want because you control very little

Attached: pov.jpg (680x383, 30.62K)

Brat just knows you'll get bf when you look slender and is preemptively jelly about losing his comfy nurse

>How fat are you anyway?
I was 244.4 lbs at 5'6 when I started dieting, and now I'm 228.2.

Absolutely based younger brother. Fat women are hot OP, you should embrace it.

What kind of dieting are you doing? Make sure it's sustainable. Nothing worse than losing a bunch of weight then gaining it back.

Great work so far, you should be proud!

umbrella picture based

This place has poisoned your mind. It's really very simple.

>You are more comfy for him when fat
>He doesn't understand that this is a problem for you, because 7 year olds don't understand society or sexuality well
>You being less comfy is a big deal because literally everything is a big deal when you are 7
>He thinks he can manipulate you because this is the only way 7 year olds know how to use power
>He is not considering that that's a crap way to act because people have to be taught not to be complete assholes.

In conclusion, it's probably not even a big deal for him, he's just being a spoiled brat. Do literally nothing and wait for the whole thing to blow over.

Well I can see why your brother was comfy.
Sorry, but I mean this as a compliment.
Anyone would be happy to rest on your stomach, I know I would.
Best of luck with weight loss though.

the only time i ever acted like that was when i was 4 and my parents told me i was gonna have a little sister instead of a brother

>autistic child's tantrum
>based
pick one