I tested positive, bots

No vaccine, tested positive this morning.

Ask me anything.

Attached: 1638881113275.png (473x336, 166.37K)

>He just tested positive
You've probably had it 20 times already without symptoms. It's as infectious as smallpox. Evades the vaccine. So the vaccine is useless now.
>Why is it pushed so hard
Read up on how corrupt the Pharma industry is. They've killed over 100,000 Americans, not counting people overseas. Gotten away with it.

How will you cope with a mild flu?

Tested positive for what? Monkeypox? OP is always a faggot so I'll just assume that.

I can't remember when I last had the flu, but it wasn't this bad. Haven't felt this shit in a long time. Although I'm quite underweight so maybe I have a worse immune system than most.

How do you feel about having permanent organ damage?

Kinda scary, I'm hoping that doesn't happen.

I got it about a month ago, i've legit had colds that were worse. 3 days of a slightly scratchy throat and slight cough. the cough was't even bad enough for me to take the robitussin.
and i'm a fatty with asthma

Attached: e33c5573ddadee817737112a33515dad.jpg (737x758, 48.4K)

oh and fatigue, the fatigue was a bitch, that's what kept me in bed

For me, I have aches all throughout my body. Hurts to swallow, too.

i might have, but i take tramadol and gabapentin by the fistful so that probably took care of that

Eat honey, lots of it.

I just chug ibuprofen myself.
wuts honey do?

Why did you even get a test if your symptoms aren't that bad?

I've had like 1 flu and and 1 case of food poisoning since the start of this COVID nonsense and I didn't bother getting a test.

What made you assume my symptoms weren't bad? I genuinely haven't felt this bad in a long time.

Are you prepared for the possibility of losing smell and taste? I got coofed at the end of 2021 and my taste and smell still haven't recovered. It might take years, if ever, at this rate for me to have normal senses again.

Positievemegativjne

I actually haven't lost those senses yet, might in a couple days? idk. Sounds terrifying though lol.

I wouldn't worry about it user. These days the coof doesn't do the whole smell and taste thing. It's basically the flu. You'll be fine in a week if you got the strain of the week.

Source: I got sick a few weeks ago and popped positive. It was like a mild flu. But I'm vaxxed, so maybe you're fucked, idk.

do you think all the pol memes were worth it

btw my aunt had it months ago, no vax, she was in the hospital for a month and a half on the edge of death and she is still on oxygen to this day

no prior conditions

It's HIV, isn't it?

take vitamin D, zinc with quercetin and ivermectin and you will be fine in a week with no long covid

At least your dewormed you animal.

FDA shill go suck off fauci