To Women

To Women,

I resent you because you get about being judged as a poor romantic or sexual partner. You really don't have the right to be upset about being judged you weird hypocrite.

user

Last Thread:

Attached: 1633620189322.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9UJphNPwDfk
researchgate.net/publication/322085954_Accurate_image_segmentation_using_Gaussian_mixture_model_with_saliency_map
youtu.be/bDHSzAJNj6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Addendum:
>Comfy Cartoons & Cereal:
youtu.be/9UJphNPwDfk
>Reading Today:
researchgate.net/publication/322085954_Accurate_image_segmentation_using_Gaussian_mixture_model_with_saliency_map

i really really hate women
a lot

Nice dubs.
>i really really hate women
a lot
That's cool I guess.

You know, these threads have really settled down. I guess those newfaggots getting upset finally figured out how to use the filter feature. Thank god that they threw in the towel and admitted that they have no business on my threads.

what if a random woman came up to you and kissed you on the cheek

i would prefer a hug desu but it would feel nice

I'd honestly assume foul play. Either a scam or a punk, I'd check my pockets if something got stolen. Then if nothing was stolen and i was in a place i felt reasonably safe one of two things is going to happen. Either i simply am not going to make sense of it, or i'm not going to feel comfortable and i'm literally going to walk away like i didn't notice it or I'd probably say something stupid because I've never prepared for something like that. It'd probably be embarrassing like i'd try to introduce myself and make fucking small talk like it never happened, and i'd follow a script in my mind like talking about the weather or whatever trying to seem friendly and with no ability to incorporate that into conversation.

I'd probably waste a bunch of time trying to small talk, because again i'm a retard, then offer to trade numbers and get a coffee or get lunch together. In reality the girl would get fucking bored wondering why I'm beating around the bush.

The truth is that some women think i'm physically attractive, they even like my personality. I'm just a sperg though and not sure i want to deal with women. Whenever I get to know them they always end up making life hard for me, and i just don't feel like I ever met one who i could 1 enjoy the company of consistently, 2 sustainably maintain the course of my life 3 felt like i was respected, 4 wasn't psychotic.

I don't think women expect that I'm appraising them just as much as they've been appraising me. I'm not actually looking for sex, i'm just assessing if i'd be happy with them. I've never felt like i would be.

>Addendum:
>more haikus
Ebb and flow my mind
rolling tides come up my sides
and drown me deeper

my fucking grammar errors fak.
>more haikus
My mind ebbs and flows
rolling tides come up my sides
and drown me deeper

I love these threads because I love cats and hate women, like any reasonable person.

You are a sage and a scholar, truly.

Attached: 1651999070118.jpg (600x734, 390.08K)

I wish life were simpler.

The problem is that women just don't seem all that great to be around I guess. They're somehow judgemental and fickle, demanding and dependant and ungrateful all at once. Besides sex, most men can't even figure out what they're socially allowed to expect from a woman if they're not just trying to tap and leave, and the rules of it seem intentionally contradictory so that you are forced into a tightrope of blame for not doing enough and being too invasive. And all just to be around someone with few positive character traits compared to their mountains of insecurities and character faults that they choose to make your problem.

It's all just too spiritually tiresome for me to want to participate. I don't think women understand how shitty they are and how much they're coasting off of expectations of masculinity and sexual thirst that are societally breaking down.

Attached: 1631614240591.jpg (938x1080, 232.1K)

Incellism was always a mean spirited deflection from whorish women pretending to be a victim, trying to make shy vulnerable emotional or non-degenerate men feel like the defective product of a society that pointlessly an erroneously rejected them for being worthless. The truth always was that whores weren't compatible with decent young men who wanted a romantic experience, and women wanted to push blame on men for everything. It ended up being that boomers were so irresponsible and hated their sons, and decided not only to leave this unchecked but to enforce it against all sanity, effectiveness and leadership.

We are now in a situation in which women are trying to absolve or discourage incellism but are unable to have an honest conversation about it because it is entirely and unequivocally their fault and purely because they are poorly behaved insecure awful degenerate sluts with nothing to offer but but sex, and it's because they were obsessed with their own vanity and eschewed all feminine gestures and roles as beneath them, so they could pursue getting sexual attention from men and then crying victim about it.

>The problem is that women just don't seem all that great to be around I guess. They're somehow judgemental and fickle, demanding and dependant and ungrateful all at once
Unless you're Chad.

Chad just fucks them and leaves. He doesn't really keep them. They have a mileage. "She's not yours, it's just your turn" is true. Chad can't ride the mechanical bull forever on one girl. Eventually she gets bitchy and testy or whatever and he either walks, tears her self esteem down charismatically, or flubs and then has to go find a new one or he stays with a mouthy bitch forever wasting his life with a brow-beating shrew with nothing to offer. In reality, he just walks and replaces her. A truly ignorant chad might stay just because he's that retarded but I promise they don't get the syrupy sugar sweet upside of romance forever. Even when women like you they're still shitheads in a lot of ways when you spend time with them. They can't help it. it's not a choice, it's a defect they were never motivated to work on or fix.

Spit in their eye. Love is dead, embrace the gender war.

You know what's weird? This irritates me. I caught this on the catalog:
youtu.be/bDHSzAJNj6k
Just listening to a roastie talk like one while pretending to be an anime girl annoys me. I've never liked vtubers i always thought they were pernicious insecure fucks chasing idol status and disrespecting their audience, but this is is even more cringe inducing because they sound like a roastie pretending to be serious, but you know that this behavior is too considerate for a real roast to exhibit, and so the immediate clash from all the different aspects of fakeness just make it sickening.

reminds me of the time some nigress hugged me outta nowhere during lunch and said i looked lonely

Attached: 1653982356164.png (425x462, 14.97K)

How did you respond to that?

she asked me what my name was and left with her friends I think she was in a sport or a cheerleader because they left with a female teacher and it was a large group

Attached: 1654084721056.gif (326x250, 625.73K)