Are any robots here interested in settling for a ldr with a used fembot?

are any robots here interested in settling for a ldr with a used fembot?

Attached: 1633470467055.jpg (1280x1280, 254.64K)

Depends, do you play stardew valley or project zomboid? Plus don't have bpd

no but i could learn those games :3

Wait, are you trans?

Long distance relationships are retarded. If I can't hold you, then I don't care. So unless you live near Dallas then it's a no.

Attached: 1608220794636.jpg (500x504, 29.59K)

How used are we talking
Any other info you want to provide

>used fembot?
That's going to require some details. I'm cool having a long distance relationship with a fembot (ideal actually), but used is a pretty scary word there.

No. You have no ambition and that is extremely unattractive. Females have two jobs; cook and give me children. A woman that is so incompetent that she has to ask the dregs of society for attention is not going to give me that. Instead, you will likely be a fat pig and give me weak mentally ill children.

Guaranteed replies. Why do people who bait not even have to try anymore? I don't even wanna sage, I just want to see this blow up because I'm a masochist.

Attached: 1654581545226.png (1280x720, 577.93K)

Depends on if you have a dick, but I'd be willing to say there's even some anons here who would still be alright with that.
So many here are completely starved for human compassion that they'd be more than accepting of you.

I think is a troon actually, since they got quiet after questioned about it.

I'm in Texas, bro. Wanna hang out? I'm a guy, but that doesn't mean we can't strip down to our underwear and wrestle a little bit. No gay stuff, just 2 dudes rolling around on the floor, holding each other tight. Sound good?

i have xx chromosomes
ive had sex a lot of times with a ton of different men
i want to move beyond my past. i can cook for you if thats what you need.

Attached: 1626397531952.png (989x989, 1M)

bait but unironically interested and i should probably kill myself for it

Attached: 16563.jpg (800x800, 110.76K)

>used
>fembot
Pick one. And no.

I would be if it could be IRL. Why limit to LDR?

>ive had sex a lot of times with a ton of different men
So what makes you a fembot? That sounds like normie city, and I have no interest in a normie girl.

where are you from?
i think robots could have had sex before. its more about being lonely and anxious.
we could do irl if youre close but usually robots are very far away :(

Attached: 1643498053434.png (352x387, 122.24K)

>i want to move beyond my past. i can cook for you if thats what you need.
Nope, you made your bed, lay in it. Women think they can fuck around for years with no consequence and once they are inevitably dropped they can simply up and find a man to settle down with. I am worth much more than that. You probably cook eggs in the microwave.

>had sex with a lot of men
Help me get to your bodycount so we're even.
>ldr
No longer than 6 months with monthly visits.
>move beyond my past
Not gonna happen
>can cook
OK, there better be a meal waiting for me when I get home.

Why did you have sex with so many men if you wanted to settle down? I assume is another average abused e-girl story