Who is more attractive?

Rank the girls I know based on their appearance, matchup #3

Attached: CE29E5B5-C895-4DDE-A3F7-9A22B39450D0.jpg (828x1792, 439.13K)

How about I don't and call you a nigger instead.

Bottom obveeously

That's fine with me. All input is valuable

Top looks gross.

Why's that? Not that I'm necessarily agreeing or disagreeing, I just wanna know

And what is it that you find gross about her lol

>lewd swimwear
>takes pics to share in lewd swimwear
>tan
>fucked hair
>impractical nails
>that expression/face
Bottom isn't perfect, but if I had the choice....
Which one will spam me with messages and want my attention enough to give me hers?

The funny thing is, with the top for, you might get spammed but not in a way you would have liked. When I knew her she was snapchat-obsessed to the extent of being an insufferable person lol. But I know what you're getting at

Top has no curves lmao

*the top one

Also what is it about the bottom you find imperfect as well?

Beautiful! Very good-looking young women! Much love!

Quite the opposite actually, though you can't meaningfully tell in this picture. I can send another if you want to see what I mean

No bottom is bettersss

Both of them have retarded faces

Lol I remember you from last time. How's it going. From Pakistan right?

I'm not stating either is better overall, but as OP I can confirm that the top is much thicker

Bottom looks better
Top is fake blonde man face fridge

Lol what is face fridge

>sitting on dirt in a dress
>open shoes
She better be wearing sunscreen.
Snapchat is awful, and another reason to not want her.

You might not believe it but that is her normal skin tone. She just looks really fake for some reason

Yeah, she had this posse of two friends who were carbon copies of her personality, and they derailed whatever class they were a part of

Just put her in the bin m8. Not worth it.

Actually, it gets worse. We had this 'environmental' class we were a part of for which one of the things we do is go camping, and upon learning they'd have to go without their phones for 30 minutes they were outraged and refused to comply with that part. So our teacher had to cancel the trip beforehand because of them. Unnecessary detail but I'm just venting lol

Tldr
Are you a girl?

Uh no. male here

You post like a woman

As in, I provide detail? I think what you mean is that I don't care about Chan culture and ways of speaking, which is true. I treat exchanges on this site how I would treat any, except I can be more honest with the subject matter since it's anonymous