PFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHA!!! Look at this...

>PFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHA!!! Look at this, user! I look so fucking ridiculous! I've gotten so fucking huge! I'm so FAAAAAAT!! I'd better start learning how to make clothes, because I doubt it's gonna stop here! HAHAHAHAHA!!

How do you respond?

Attached: 57b1b50a35376fb334a57d77f9b837af.jpg (439x723, 35.07K)

Are there multiple posters, or are you making all these threads yourself?

i want to feed her and listen to the soothing sounds her stomach makes afterwards

>yeah get yourself a tent you fat piece of shit youre gonna die in your 40s faggot

I always imagine it being deep, wet-sounding gurgles. (I have no idea if that's actually what its like)

that's literally what yuno looks like
@yuno

Yuno's pretty sexy.

I love you so much dear.
*kisses on forehead*

Attached: Pierce_Brosnan_The_Architect.png (1791x792, 1.24M)

THATS SO MEAN but sadly yes I look like this probably fatter

Dear tomboy childhood friend, please take this seriously. You're just coping with your body changing by passing it off as a joke. Ever since your grandpa died two months ago, you went up 49 lbs. You need to find a better way of dealing with his death than binge eating. Gaining weight this quickly has surely hurt your organs, and you've been eating more each night as time goes on. You're right. It's not going to stop here, and you might be in the hospital by the end of the year at this rate. You used to be able to run a mile in ten minutes, but now you can't get up the stairs without needing to sit down afterward. You're complaining of constant heartburn, digestive issues, and leg pain. Your body's in crisis. Come live with me, and I'll help you live properly again.

it's not mean because she's hot and plus you WANT to look like that

anime girls are always hot but when a 3d girl like me looks like this its gross

you've never posted bare tummy so we cannot truly know

idk I think I have desu

Attached: tumby3.jpg (686x613, 205.81K)

>tomboy gives in and gets fat

Attached: 1641814945246.jpg (243x208, 9.05K)

this seems to have slipped under my radar. frankly tummy not big enough

Attached: 1615018507646.jpg (600x927, 390.89K)

its big enough for me waaa I don't wanna be too fat

does adon get to eat that pussy out

yes he does desu he's cute when he does it too

Lovingly insert a shower hose deep up her anus and cause her stomach to blimp out with 20 liters of water.

The light makes a heart on your tummy.
But your boobies will get bigger too.