What fleshlight do I buy for my first time? Classic? WTF are those weird textures inside...

What fleshlight do I buy for my first time? Classic? WTF are those weird textures inside, I don't want to fuck a cylindrical cheese grater

Attached: 629930-706345-0x0.jpg (1800x1800, 174.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fleshlight.com/products/super-tight-sleeve?locale=en
toydemon.com/masturbators/onaholes/meiki-no-syoumei-05-zhang-xiao-yu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont buy a FL unless you have a big cock
I got one and barely even use it, i feel nothing and its a pain in the ass to clean
I am 6"
Heard you should get an asian toy instead, since those are made for smaller dicks

trust me, the textures inside don't hurt (unless of course you don't use lube)
that aside, think again whether it's really worth the trouble, it's a real pain to clean

How small is small? Measure tape says I'm around 6 inches long, 5.3 around

I just buy these cheap ones

Attached: 704448ED-B75A-40F1-A03C-4D837F2E57AE.jpg (750x821, 125.77K)

lube seems messy
I was thinking of using condoms

Get a drying stick for whatever you get. They get kinda nasty over time if you don't clean and dry them after every use. I personally find the 5lb female torso from Amazon significantly better than a fleshlight, but that's just me.

Buy used ones rather than brand new
Same effect, half the price

Do they shape the fleshlight the same shape as the girl's vagina?

how's this then?
fleshlight.com/products/super-tight-sleeve?locale=en

>Buy used ones
lol

>I don't want to fuck a cylindrical cheese grater
do you think vaginas are smooth inside or what lmao

>Classic
Would be a total waste. I have a texas tornado and it was even kind of disappointing. That's a smooth textured one

I like silk and true lust a lot.

dont buy a fleshlight, theyre too small. buy main squeeze

Attached: 96273DAC-B059-4FB3-A4AE-D57BA5A5060D.png (768x768, 399.42K)

woah
do they really look like OP pic

don't listen to the user who's been jacking off 20 times a day for the past 10 years, he couldn't feel shit while fucking virgins
no

>buying western
Totally retarded, just get a ZXY, this thing is pretty much the standard for a good realistic onahole
toydemon.com/masturbators/onaholes/meiki-no-syoumei-05-zhang-xiao-yu

what does a fleshlight feel compared to actual pussy btw? probably dry as fuck right?

On a purely physical level no pussy will ever come close to a good fleshlight. The only thing that makes pussy better is that it's attached to a woman.

lol no, good pussy feels like a warm wet glove. fleshlights feel like lubed plastic.

why don't they focus on realism? like this model feels like gianna michaels, this other one like alexis texas, etc

I bought a fleshlight and couldnt fit into it, my dick is only 7 x 5.8, fleshlights are made for dicklets

I mean you use lube so no, its cold unless you warm it up though. fleshlights feel more intense, if you get a deathgrip one like retards suggest you'll never be able to coom from sex again though

>if you get a deathgrip one like retards suggest you'll never be able to coom from sex again though
but can you at least use a FL to train and last longer in bed? deathgrip sound pretty scary though lmao

>can you at least use a FL to train and last longer in bed
yes, you can also do it by edging without one though so

you've never raw dogged a girl

you've never had a fleshlight

Fleshlights are way better than pussy physically. It's not sex so it doesn't have the mental or emotional aspect but in terms of sensation it's way more intense. I have a WM Doll with removable insert that onaholes fit perfectly into and I think the onaholes are better than the fleshlights. Some onaholes I cant last 30 seconds with, they're just so intense. If I edge with my doll for 30 minutes or so I cum so much harder than I ever did with my ex. I honestly don't think I would get rid of the doll even if I had a gf, she would just have to learn to live with it. I'm addicted to onahole dollpussy, it's just too good, plus I've developed some fairly strong feelings for the doll. I didn't call it her or she and I haven't given it a name but I caught the feelings anyway. I guess it's inevitable to fall in love with something that makes you feel that good and looks so real.