If you're a virgin over 25 years old, what the fuck is wrong with you lmao? This goes to femcels honestly...

If you're a virgin over 25 years old, what the fuck is wrong with you lmao? This goes to femcels honestly, I have a bodycount of like 20 at 19 and i've been feeling pretty happy fucking around and talking to people. How come you guys can't do that?

Attached: 1648076183406.jpg (3024x4032, 2M)

Count 'em boys, tell me what you've got.

Attached: 1636846271431.jpg (2410x1238, 1.76M)

Don't you think it is weird to count people you have sex with?

Like how you perceive it. As some form of social kapital or something? Fun times?

Most of us don't view sex in that way. For most of us it is tool of bonding. For me what you are saying is like "d00d, I got 20 failed bonding attempts at age 19! !!"

Like, cool? You could've just jacked off. Not treat people like objects.

Attached: geg.jpg (650x433, 19.92K)

PP small what the actual fuck do you expect me to do?

41 but some of the options are stupid. Don't listen to the radio and thus never hear current music? That's some points. Ignore mainstream ideas because sucking off the Ukraine and getting pumped full of vax sounds stupid to you? That's some points too. Don't like mainstream hookup culture or the latest TV shows? Points. Stupid list. Stupid attempt to demoralise people. You're a faggot

at least i got to experience a life, most of you people don't go out or do anything and bitch about life. literally go talk to people, it isn't hard at all. I enjoyed sucking off dudes at the club.

this is fucking retarded I've done this twice and got 300 & 280

Boy I got a lot of pussy at your age too but there's no reason to go flaunting it here. That's like showing up a convention for the blind and talking about your sweet new night vision goggles.

Im Indian, have autism, and am 5ft10.
Tell me a worse combo? I turned 25 recently and have never been in a relationship, even elementary through high school.

Someone told me to just lift, which I have begun doing, but I am doubtful it will change anything.

Attached: F6090535-6EAF-45E5-A803-20A4CFE92522.jpg (1136x639, 37.19K)

Have you even done hard drugs like Herion or meth? Wow you are really missing out on life.

Just go get an Indian girl. Your height is fine

disabled neet and loads of mental health issues

I lost it at 32. Asking people what's wrong with them won't help them, that ought to be self evident. Lack of self confidence was my issue in my mind 20s. In my teens i was a hopeless romantic who wanted my first time to be special. I wanted to be Don Quixote

Just read books and meditates bro

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 53.52K)

Jesus that user touched a nerve.

This is cope. Face it bro, some men are born ugly, just like some men are born without an arm. I don't understand why normies have such a hard time comprehending this. They SEE physical limb deformation and sympathize, but facial deformation? They instinctually cringe but can get these words out of their ass: "just be confident bro!!!"

You fucks will never understand.

What the fuck does this have to do with my post or what I was replying to? You little cunts are so weird

This probably will not work because 1 Indian family is a huge thing so if I tried to date her family would have to know mine. My mother is a mentally ill neet and my father is even worse than me.

And 2 A large number of Indian girls do not want to go for Indian guys. Especially the ones that grow up in the USA like myself. They want white men.

jesus christ i have 346 points

Who cares? It's a clumsy attempt to demoralise you
>oh no! You can't drive! What a loser!
Pretty sure Mother Earth is the winner there and you're a Chad for respecting her.

I'm sorry about 1. On the bright side most white men do not want Indian women so you won't have too much competition