Uhh, how do you deepen your voice? Asking for a friend

Uhh, how do you deepen your voice? Asking for a friend

Attached: shuichi.png (630x641, 292.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1ihnFRIeKNXP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi shuichi

by sucking my dick haha

Smoke a pack of cigs a day

Hi

What else you got? I have asthma so that'll kill me.

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Shuichi_Saihara_Halfbody_Sprite_%28No_Hat%29_%2831%29.png (250x361, 79.92K)

voice chanegr

Is it really over already?

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Shuichi_Saihara_Halfbody_Sprite_(No_Hat)_(39).png (539x961, 386.83K)

>asthma
Natural selection strikes again

Indeed. At this point I'm just trying to live my best and happiest life.

Attached: 1645278043154.png (500x500, 15.51K)

Speak more with the back of your throat and your chest.

Attached: 1603302855767.jpg (1754x1754, 734.43K)

Like this?
voca.ro/1ihnFRIeKNXP

are you the autistic guy who made a thread a long time ago about his voice insecurity?

steroids might help, ymmv

Attached: juice.png (612x612, 546.76K)

Uhh, yes. It's not an insecurity, it's just a fact. I have a nerd voice. How do I change that.

Attached: .......png (527x720, 393.77K)

you don't sound like a nerd, sweetie. i can't believe you're still stressing over it after so many months.

I've been here nearly everyday for quite a while now. I only Shuichipost when I'm bored.

>sweetie
I'm a 22 year old grown man.

Attached: 1651990151891.png (1073x603, 1.23M)

why don't you go out and get laid? you have nice personality =)

I don't want to say what I'm actually thinking here, but let's just say I repulse women for some reason.

Attached: 1652053373732.jpg (396x551, 86.1K)

Yuo have facial deformity? =(

That's a nice way to put it. I like that. I kind of look like Joji (George Miller), but quite a bit worse.

Usually I try to be as positive as I can be, but today isn't that day. Girls I'm not attracted to are okay, because most people don't care about what you look like for normal day to day conversation. But when I see a girl I'm attracted to it's completely different. It shows on my face and I become unwanted romantic attention. I totally get it. I'm coming to a quiet acceptance over this fact.

It's not just me either. All the young men in my extended family are deformed looking too (I have 15 male cousins). None of us have girlfriends or wives. All my female cousins (I also have around 15 of them) found rich, tall boyfriends.

A vibrant memory I have is of my sister walking into the jiu jitsu club I was a part of. I told them she was my sister and they had the look of complete shock and asked if I was lying. Like, no way this pretty girl could be related to you.

Well, thanks for reading my blog desu. And thanks for remembering me.

Attached: images (1).jpg (1080x1440, 120.56K)

why do you need to deepen your voice?

I have a dee p voice and it gets offputting sometimes sdeeing and hearing people react so strognly to it

I smoke a pack a day (quitting) and my voice just got raspier, not deeper. granted, my nigga, I already had a deep voice to begin with