Cope media

What form does your escapism entertainment take? Whether is manga , tv or videogames. Picrel is a manga called holyland. Great bully revenge manga where the mc is the closest thing to a R9K robot as you can get.

Attached: image-2022-04-24T023715.467-729x1024.jpg (729x1024, 134.37K)

>yuu is a robot
no way. cyborg maybe, failed normie sure. but robot?

He a suicidal bullied neet before he started fighting

I used to get the walking dead every month, that ended a few years ago now

Ive been into soul calibur and overwatch since their launches, and theyre basically the only games ive played this year, i played through leafgreen i guess on gamecube this year

I dont know, im EXTREMELY soulless and its difficult to find new media because im so old now (28), i used to ABSORB videogames and movies and tv and comics, i listen to alot of my record collection while on Any Forums though

Anime and manga mainly.

Been re-reading Berserk recently, just got to Binding Chain Chapter. The deluxe editions are pretty good, definitely worth it.

Ashita no Joe is pretty great.

It's a popular manga series with an anime adaptation but if I tell you I'm gonna have to buy you drinks to make sure you are not making fun of me.

Tell me nigga

Manga and books mainly nowadays
I go through different phases where I basically focus on a single form of entertainment exclusively so sometimes I'll only play vidya for a month and sometimes I'll just read and so on
For some reason I can't be arsed to watch anime which sucks since it's been a beloved long term hobby

he was a loser and an outcast sure but still not a robot. did he not have a female classmate who cared about him before he even got into fighting?
i haven't read holyland in years so maybe he's more of a bot than i remember but calling him the closest thing to a robot MC you can get just sounds wrong. you made me wanna re-read it though, so thanks user.

Running from Y

does it have to be media? i cope with drugs. get high and click around on my computer for hours on end until i pass out.
media wise i just watch youtube and listen to sad music. used to watch a lot of anime and read some manga but haven't done any of that in a while. apart from not too long ago i started rewatching Hyouka while tripping on 4-HO-DiPT and ketamine but i only got through the first episode.

Like others manga and anime. Been reading chainsaw man , am about to finish the violence jack ova and I probably move on to urursei yatsura

Tried weed at one point but had 2 bad experiences with it involving edibles and wax, havent gone back since.

its definitely not for everyone but edibles and wax especially aren't great ideas for a non-experienced person. i can see why it'd be off putting. i don't even particularly like edibles or wax myself, i prefer just smoking bud or maybe hitting a live res cart. i used to love weed but recently its just become a background substance for me. its just boring now, makes me anxious a lot. i'm either sober, or i'm combining 3-5 drugs. basically use weed as an enhancer because god damn every drug on earth combos better with weed apart from high doses of psychedelics.

I have no cope media I ran out of shit to watch and read a long time ago, anime is boring jap normies I have no clue how you faggots enjoy that.

I've mainly been thinking about Tyrion Lannister, as he's basically the only well-written fictional character I can think of that's taken the incel blackpill, and it's kind of hilarious that he's gotten a massive following while being a stereotypical incel.
>Only ever wants high class hookers or his manic pixie dream girl ex that was torn away from him
>Rejects a dwarf girl who clearly has a crush on him so he can wallow in self-pity about how he'll never be loved by anyone
>Fucks a college-aged girl when he's 26
>Constantly antagonizes others then wonders why his only allies are the mercenaries on his payroll
>The only reason he doesn't consummate his political marriage to a child-wife is because he couldn't stand the horror she looked at him with when they were undressing
>Is a rich kid who is frequently shown to have a heavily classist worldview in an attempt to hold onto what few sources of self-esteem he has
The fact that it took several years since the release of ADWD for people to realize that he isn't the goody-two-shoes he tells himself he is says a lot about how normies would perceive us if they actually thought through how we wound up as fucked up as we are instead of assuming we just pushed ourselves there.

Attached: Cyvasse.png (504x650, 370.36K)

Dropping a few of my favs
>Anime
Fate/zero, Kaiji, March comes in like a lion, Gurren Lagann,
>Manga
Vagabond, kingdom, berserk. Basic I know, need to read more.
>Games
Slay the spire, hollow knight, Age of Empires II, stardew valley

It shares some similitudes with the manga in OP

Is it The Breaker?

The kid is a genius, I feel like I should have followed his footsteps a lot sooner, as silly as it is