Why does r9k hate black girls :(

why does r9k hate black girls :(

Attached: Untitled258.jpg (960x960, 151.18K)

How black are we talking?

Ugly
Terrible personalities
Stupid
Highest STD and single motherhood rate
I can think of lots of reasons

I think ugly, stupid, and terrible personality doesn't relate to just black girls desu

Black women are the ugliest, stupidest and have the worst personalities of all women.

I disagree desu I prefer women on color to white girls

You're right but the combination of all three just relates to black girls

inb4 40+ replies, pls let me be wrong

You disagree because you're coping. It's objectively proven that black women are least desirable, least intelligent and most aggressive out of all women.

how am I coping when its just my preference
its not like I hate white girls desuu

I don't yuno. Those that do are kind of retarded/not really self aware. I was sitting on the curb a few days ago at like 3am, depressed, having suicidal thoughts. Then a cute black girl walked up to me and asked if I was okay. I didn't want her to worry so I ended up leaving after I told her I was doing fine. Wish I wasn't as autistic in person and maybe could have became friends with her or something. It's my belief now that black girls are the kindest. A group of like seven white girls walked passed me, didn't say a word. That girl was so kind to ask me if I was okay. She restored quite a bit in me just by doing so. I really feel for the black girls.

aww that was so sweet of her I hope you can see her again some day

Would you eat a black woman's unwashed asshole, yuno?

no I wouldn't cheat on my husband desu

I would take anyone who loves me for what I am

Attached: 656a6854ef1bdf8dec607254fea8af24e3678018abf05aa8381565f29bb16835.gif (500x280, 1008.65K)

then u woke up

It's only cheating if you take a dick, foid on foid isn't cheating.

a girl on girl is cheating desu

R9k hates all Women. Maybe you missed the memo.

It's only cheating if it involves vaginal penetration

Because they molested me. I'll never understand this jungle fever that r9k picked up

Trip fag has shit opinion. What a surprise.

Attached: F368DD44-F0AA-4015-80FE-2AC088F62199.jpg (960x960, 74.18K)

getting your ass slapped one time isn't molestation

I don't. I've hit on a few.

Literally whole board sucks iris' dick

Any Forums is filled with racists what more explanation do you need, and simultaneously spam wmbf pics because they get insecure about BBC memes
oh fuck it's a tripfag of course it's retarded

"All Sluts Matter"

Blacks are just unattractive on average. Specially women. Weird skull and shit hair if any.

Shit You're right it's sexual assault on a minor. Thanks for reminding me

they were minors too
a white guy groped me in middle school, i still don't hate/blame all white guys for it