This woman wrote on her dating profile that she would never stop talking about her vinyl collection...

This woman wrote on her dating profile that she would never stop talking about her vinyl collection. This woman matched with me. She chose to start a conversation with me.

Do women have no game whatsoever?

Attached: DE48AB40-DBC3-494A-BFD0-174F01182FDD.jpg (1170x1595, 183.1K)

>Ask dumb boring questions
>Receive dumb boring answers
>Complain about it online
Newsflash for you, buddy: women on dating apps don't have to have game because attention from men is guaranteed. You're the one with no game.

Attached: 1642285967953.gif (220x151, 223.06K)

those eye emojis. I cringed.

This is so sad man, should just tell her you would love to talk about her vinyls on a date or some shit like that.

Stop asking her questions and set up a date or meetup or some shit. What the fuck is wrong with you fucking retards.

she may not have game but it's still not as bad as yours lmao

Why would women have any game?
They can just say "hi wanna fuck?" and it works 80 percent of the time.
You have to keep them entertained at all times

Watch it be some generic shit like Rumours by Fleetwood Mac.

Bro you gotta think from her perspective

shes literally got like 45 guys all spam messaging her. Shes trying to keep up with it all by giving the 1-2 chads she has her full interest to lengthy replies and short replies to everyone else that shes keeping going incase her option 1 and 2 fall through.

youre not her first, second, third or even 4th choice or she'd be replying much lengthier replies

Also she's talking to like 20 guys in the same time this is why she gives one word replies. You are talking to 2-3 women at best in the same time.
You are also conditioned to act like a fucking jester for muh women, they are not.

>80 percent
youre being generous user, its 1000 percent

>NO NO NO ITS YOUR FAULT EVEN WHEN ITS NOT, YOU NEED TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION BUT NO NO NOT LIKE THAT, JUST ASK HER TO FUCK AUTOMATICALLY BRO
bluepilled retatdation

see incompassionate newfaggot, bet you never read any of the tinder experiments

anyone who is attacking you itt is a newfag who never read the tinder and okcupid experiments of back in the days, and it really shows

I never understood why it's always like this. How come theres never ton of girls chatting with one average dude, but theres always a shit ton of dudes chatting with a ugly girl. Where are most girls at?

Literally what else am i supposed to ask about? She wrote it on her profile that she wants to fucking talk about it. I listen to a lot of music and play instruments and if she would give me anything to talk to her about i would.

>saying women have dating on turbo EZ mode is bluepilled
retard take

Have you ever been on a dating app? Asking a girl for a date immediately is not going to work. They are so scared of being murdered or raped its insane

You're way down on the list of her dating options. There's nothing wrong with your questions, maybe a bit lengthy, but it's not like you have no game. The ugly truth is that you're the 10th best looking guy currently messaging her and the effort she gives you reflects that. If you were Chad she would be replying with paragraphs even with the same texts coming from you.

If you're a guy and aren't good looking dating apps are basically self harm.

Attached: 1621332211049.jpg (1167x1448, 116.21K)

>anything but country
That's a red flag if I've ever seen one. Any gal worth her salt should be able to name and sing along to a minimum of three Willie Nelson songs.

Yeah asking about something she is interested in worse than saying

Meh fahvrite is aniethang durr

You are braindead

you did nothing wrong, you're just not chad

Did you not read the thread you fucking spastic? She can say "wanna fuck" and 9 out of 10 guys will say yes.
She doesn't need to talk about shit with you or anyone else.

If they were any shorter it would feel like i am just grilling her with questions

>Watch it be some generic shit like Rumours by Fleetwood Mac
Always be wary of women who like Fleetwood Mac

This is the blackpill incels don't want to accept. Op did nothing wrong, he's literally just not good looking enough to keep her interest. His failure has nothing to do with his messages or game.

Attached: bn1.png (668x536, 497.13K)

Yeah until i ask her if she wants to fuck and i get banned dipshit

Have you ever been on a dating app?

If he was Chad she would say wanna fuck he would say yes then they would set up a date to meet and fuck.
Women don't need to write paragraphs on Tinder like men do
Women have no game whatsoever

She literally sent you 'hii' and you responded with a short paragraph. Read the room and her level of interest. You come off as needy and desperate if you send something so long right off the bat, especially if her message is that short by comparison. Women are fickle and shallow, you have to keep that in mind when flirting with them.

Attached: pigeon.nyc.jpg (1200x800, 122.98K)

>get banned on an app made for people to meet and fuck
>for asking someone if they wanna fuck
Kek what a fucking joke. If you get banned for that it's because you're ugly.

You're both pretty shit at this. She matched with you and put in the bare minimum effort into the conversation and you started with two "this or that?" questions instead of something more open ended that would help make your response more interesting.

I agree, but what's your point? If you aren't a good looking guy you need at least decent game to get laid unless you're shooting way below your league. The real solution for getting girls if you're a guy and not 7+/10 is to meet them irl.

Attached: pigeonnyc.jpg (900x600, 110.65K)

girls on dating apps have zero rizz. just go out to a bar or something.

Still didnt answer my question. Have you ever been on a dating app? The mods on these apps dont look to see if you are a chad before banning you

You said she'd write paragraphs for Chad.
My point is she wouldn't. They don't have to put any effort even with top tier guys.
They literally have it on tutorial mode their entire lives.

stop crying dork, theres nothing OP can do about it.

He has to hope that she loses interest in the chads shes talking to so she can direct more attention to op

It is bumble. Women have to send the first message. Women dont like sending the first message so they send something just to pass it to you.

Yeah I've been on Tinder and didn't get banned. Again, (You) can't ask a woman if she wants to fuck because (You) are not Chad and will get reported then banned.
If women report your ass it's because you're unattractive. She can ask that question and get laid 9 out of 10 times.
This is why she's not giving you long responses you slow brainlet

THEN WHY DID SHE FUCKING MATCH WITH ME IF SHE DIDNT THINK I WAS ATTRACTIVE YOU FUCKING RETARD