How can I limit my booze intake to like 2-3 beers a night?

How can I limit my booze intake to like 2-3 beers a night?

Attached: FA420446-EFFE-43F0-A5EC-E389AB7EE7D1.jpg (466x712, 49.13K)

only buy 2 beers
or better yet just don't have any alcohol around most days

only keep 2-3 beers in the house at a time.

I am MISERABLE without booze and the store is far away

Yeah pretty much something like, OP. I'm the type of drinker who has to put physical distance between myself and the booze. If it's in the house, I will drink it. I simply lack the will to not drink. I limit myself to 3.5 liters of vodka per month.

Attached: 1653016117230.jpg (1000x1416, 769.27K)

Im thinking of only cooling up a max up 4 beers and limiting myself to that

By the time the other beer gets cold ill probably be eating or asleep

Let's be honest here, you're going to drink more than 4 beers aren't you?

Attached: 1643856837026.jpg (1200x691, 538.4K)

I stopped drinking all together. I would be drinking 6-8 beers a night.
Idk I think it was just willpower for me let alone I was drinking for a form of coping with work.

Im so fucking miserable man you dont even understand

What's got you feeling so down in the dumps?

Attached: 1603606474094.jpg (2048x2048, 616.56K)

Drinking will make you feel worse. That is a guarantee. You'll feel better while you have a drink in your hand but will crash. You know itstrue. You gotta figure out why youre miserable before you make it worse with booze.

Drink 2-3 Beers per night

No it can never be explained in one isolated incident it is a snowball of shit since the day I was born

Find something else to distract you and only start drinking few hours before you go to sleep. For me I find that reading works very well since I can get totally immersed in it and time passes quickly.

Drink 3 harder mikes and ascend to heaven. That's the real shit.

work a job where you're too tired to drink at night

idk how people enjoy alcohol. it's like i drink some and within an hour i have a hangover
what's there to enjoy? it sucks!

>it's like i drink some and within an hour i have a hangover
You are either chronically dehydrated or have shitty genetics when it comes to processing alcohol. Some people are just not made for drugs and others are designed specifically for drugs. Take a look at Ozzy for example. I can spend the whole day drinking until I blackout and wakeup feeling normal.

Attached: 1604091757685.jpg (717x717, 75.52K)

donate plasma before you drink, those 2-3 beers might do it for ya

>You are either chronically dehydrated or have shitty genetics when it comes to processing alcohol.
how would i know if i'm chronically dehydrated? my piss is clear and i don't feel thirsty
also my parents both drink, like every day it seems. they even drink during meals. i know my older brother drinks during meals as well

i love a lot of other drugs, just not weed, alcohol, or opiates. weed gives me anxiety. opiates makes me feel like shit, same as alcohol. now that i think about it, alcohol and opiates make me feel shitty in about the same way except opiates also make my nose itchy

>2-3 beers a night
it's pointless if you have a tolerance
just binge on the weekends