Would you hit?

would you hit?

Attached: 8545C69D-E50A-4010-958C-CDFDC11E7872.png (799x600, 855.01K)

no i fear intimacy

Does she have an old man fetish? If yes, then no.

Some males were just meant to be as a woman, too bad we get abominations and fucked up autistic incels like Chris.

first i would hose her down with a fireman's hose. then maybe.

As long as I control all the funds, then sure.

In an alternate unmerged reality that was the base Chris-chan and Bob was fucking her. We all cheered when it came out.

with a brick

I do not associate with fat people

I've expereinced this but no on believes me

i will take anything i can get

You know it brother

Attached: 1654506177657.jpg (1115x1299, 310.6K)

No because she would be a father fucker

Imagine she would get with our motherfucker version

Depends on the smell but even then probably not, because CWC is racist and I find them annoying

racism is based wym

>racism is based
I'm a sapiosexual and racism is a dead giveaway that someone is a close minded, unintelligent person who defaults to stereotypes

>I'm a sapiosexual
No you're a god dam niggerfaggot

*unless it's just someone pretending to be racist to be edgy, but you can't always tell what they actually think or feel.
I think it works if you are a naturally funny person, I'll give a pass if you're just a cringy young person online, but it's unambiguous with CWC, they're intellectually disabled and extremely close minded.

Attached: image_2022-06-17_070307467.png (248x382, 135.76K)

yeah with my rusty axe

Stereotypes are important in that they allow humans to navigate their world. Even the most intelligent person cannot think as deeply as they would like about everything that occurs in their day to day life. Even the most intelligent people use stereotypes to survive and thrive.

Ergo, some stereotypes are true and beneficial. You may be intelligent but you are not wise.

The fact that most stereotypes prove themself right and you are just too unintelligent to realize it proves that your just a stupid.

Also fyi all you retard its a FUCKING child look at the walls ffs pervert peddos!