Why are zoomers like this? Have you met anyone like this?

Why are zoomers like this? Have you met anyone like this?

Attached: 1630484246134.png (511x775, 548.51K)

I'm a Zoomer and yes I've met people like this. Common behavior among low to mid IQ women aged 18-25. It applies to men as well, sadly, although to a lesser degree.

Attached: 1611513217935.gif (500x281, 887.88K)

100% pure woman moment

>zoomers
No. Just women.

>women in the nutshell
and yet these creatures think they deserve the same rights

Attached: 023.png (2048x2048, 1.1M)

pretty sure having no strong opinions is a sign of depression.

I'd say this behavior comes from the fact that there has been a rise in parasocial relations due to the fact the internet makes everyone connected. Before your opinions were relegated to the people you knew in person but now anyone can post how they feel about whatever subject thats being discussed anytime to numerous people who they don't know and because of this opinions and stances get scrutinized by a larger amount of people.
This where influencers, e-celebs, reviewers, etc. come into play. If you're unsure about how you feel about whatever movie, show, game, book, political stance you have anyone can seek validation through someone they never met and most likely never will. tldr-
>Iphone bad

Attached: 99877585.jpg (652x488, 70.11K)

posting some of the comments

Attached: 1632859733143.png (505x460, 49.33K)

notice how it's all women.

Attached: 1635184794275.png (516x431, 60.35K)

God I fucking despise women

oops forgot image kek

Attached: 1647036051904.png (508x284, 41.41K)

At least she can admit it. That's a level of self awareness that is unexpected and almost respectable

so fucking weird, its like looking into the eyes of an npc

she probably saw others admitting it first and wanted to be included

Women will like what they are told to like. Why do you think things like boy bands, 50 shades of grey, fashion styles come into popularity seemingly overnight?

Is this worse than opinionated leftist millenials? I feel like it's better but I also fear these people are way too pliable to fight any kind of tyranny or technocracy.

The more I learn about women the less I respect them

It's the laziest thing to do. You don't need to form your own opinion on matters so by default they choose the next best opinion that justifies the scenario.

Something something women and weak men don't ask "is this true" they ask "will others be okay with me thinking this is true"

fuuuck, thats so true bro. srs

its just because they are young i think

a factual and actual statement if there ever was one

>women finally became self aware
Amazing. Yet they believe they should have voting rights.

>truth bad
that's just retarded, do you think warren buffet or anyone of note didn't care what the truth actually was

>Implying group think and mob mentality are new and because internet

I was paraphrasing something else. I have zero idea what you're talking about. Can you please explain to a drunk brainlet what warren buffet is or has to do with how women and weak men approach their perception of reality.