Femcel ama

i know a lot of you guys are angry at women, so i'd like to clear up that misconception. ama. My wifi is a bit spotty where I'm at so it'll take some time for me to reply

Attached: 1532225965060.jpg (769x1269, 268.41K)

Why do women treat and think of men as commodities that exists solely as objects that serve their wants, and that they can easily replace with a better version like they're a blender or toaster?

What do you exactly mean with femcel? Did you never get approached (even casually or for sex)? Did you actively try to have sex and get rejected in every case?

No question, i just wish women had the guts to say what they actually think instead of acting something out our copying what they hear from their gf/media

Nobody cares about some random dime a dozen volcel

Were you perhaps under the illusion they think?

What's your opinion on short guys (sub 5'6)? I get why normies are so picky on height, but I wonder the thoughts of someone who is equally desperate, and how they view potential partners.

why are you a femcel, user?

What's your opinion on other women?

what the fuck is with all the "fembot here, ama" shit lately? fuck off roast you arent special

Would you be willing to kill yourself now, or wait until you get home? (hint: do it now)

Why are you not answering questions

Not op but also femcel so thought I would offer my opinion on the questions too
Because in a lot of cases men can be used like this, some women have no morals when it comes to using people and its honestly scary.
In my case no one has approached me in a sexual manner, I have tried to approach and make advanced on guys in my classes but they would reject me so I just gave up on it
Depends on if we get along
I think im autistic
I dont really enjoy them. Very rarely do I get along with other women
Thats why I decided to answer some of em instead cause op wasnt

be my gf pls? we can go on cute dates and watch the sunset

BWAHAHAHAH
Nigga just bc some mf says they are a woman doesnt mean they are, learn to internet before making such a fool of yourself.

1. I dont know you 2. I dont know where you live 3. You dont know me 4. Why

i lose nothing from this though

why would you date a tranny?

Do you see guys you met irl and online differently? I find that it's much easier to get girls irl and that they're much more attractive usually.

>1. I dont know you 2. I dont know where you live 3. You dont know me 4. Why
yeah maybe its not a well thought out idea on my part

I dont see guys online as an actual possibility due to location restrictions and usually only fall for those I know in rl

Yeah that's what I figured. It's almost tangible how girls online basically treat me as disposable. You can almost sense they don't see it seriously whatsoever. When you meet irl it's undeniable you're dealing with another person.

I just try to keep it realistic. Moving across country or even across a state for someone unless you get along amazingly is just so rare and finding someone online thats near you to begin with is even more rare. Being able to easily meet in person just makes it more real and plausible for your brain

ALL FEMCELS I THIS THREAD SHOULD GET TO KNOW ME AND DATE ME

%%|['['%date%']' ]%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%

don't mind me

>I dont really enjoy them. Very rarely do I get along with other women
Why is that?

I feel like they are always judging me and I compare myself to them and its just stressful